• 70(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Looks like I have the same issue. Smile
Looks like it's hopefully/probably temporary then as I'm not the only one. Thanks everyone.
Everyone will have this issue (albeit seems intermittent), don't forget, this addon relies on a web service, if its having problems, the addon will have problems.
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr
OK so I am not going insane. Looks like everyone is getting it do I will standby while trakt fixes their service
(2014-05-13, 02:58)nate1280 Wrote: Everyone will have this issue (albeit seems intermittent), don't forget, this addon relies on a web service, if its having problems, the addon will have problems.

I think I should have clued in to that upon realization that my Trakt signature for my latest watched movie is showing blank at the moment. Blush
"Trakt.tv Imposible conectar"

same problem here, also doing "check-in" into the web does not share in facebook or twitter
Also Getting incorrect username/password is something going on with the api? Just tested it on the net and nothing has changed

My traxtoid app on android is working fine also
Should have checked here before changing my password Sad.
Synology DS416play NAS | 4 x WD Red 8TB NAS HDD | SHIELD TV 2018 | Apple TV 3 
Having the same problem with incorrect username or password, but those are correct.

Someone knows for sure what's going on?
Yeah getting annoying seeing it come up every time I open a show
This is an amazing program/service!
I am currently using Trakt 2.3.1 with XBMC 13.0 Gotham.

Is there a way to force Trakt in XBMC to use the simple rating system after a movie has finished rather than the advanced rating? I have switched to simple rating on my Trakt.tv web account, but I still always get an advanced rating popup when done with a film in XBMC. Is there a secret setting I'm missing somewhere?
You need to force a refresh in the addon settings, there's an option to do that.

The settings that control that are cached, it only automatically refreshes after a week, but can be forced manually.
Is the trakt scrobbling still down for everyone else? It doesn't seem to scrobble for me. I've changed my password thinking it was wrong based on the message.
Hi,

New to trakt... I know many people are having issues right now but would someone please mind letting me know how the plugin should behave when working 100%?

Is the only way to sync watched to trakt with the plugin after a library refresh? Or should it when operating ideally should it report watched status to trakt as soon as you finish an episode/movie?

The reason I ask is library scans take so long from my small clients I rarely do full refresh I just update each episode via sickbeard as they're added
If enabled, it can scrobble an episode/movie after they are finished watching (this is a core feature), it can also prompt you for a rating (if enabled).

Syncing can be performed manually, or after a library refresh.

Scrobbling has been working fine for me, the error that people were getting was quickly resolved on trakt side.

If its not scrobbling, or syncing even tho they're enabled, be sure to check you don't have the simulate options enabled (they're in the debug section of the plugin configuration).
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13