• 73(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
It appears that trakt.tv runs after I run "library auto updater" which cleans my library. However, it does not run when "watchdog" cleans my library. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'd like to run trakt.tv as soon as a program is watched (so that it's synced prior to being moved to another folder). What is the best way to go about this?
Is there a way to push my library watched status to Trakt.tv in one shot?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
I have been using the trakt plugin for a while now and noticed that it is sending a "watching" signal to trakt whenever I start watching something. I'd rather it only sends "watched" signals once I am done with an episode/movie.

Is there any way to turn this off so that it only sends "watched" upon reaching the configured percentage and nothing when I start watching the episode/movie?
(2014-07-12, 12:16)m.savazzi Wrote: Is there a way to push my library watched status to Trakt.tv in one shot?

Refresh library
(2014-07-12, 15:14)Marx1 Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 12:16)m.savazzi Wrote: Is there a way to push my library watched status to Trakt.tv in one shot?

Refresh library

Ok,
thanks!
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Is there any chance this add-on can pull ratings from Trakt.tv? IE- I rate an episode an 8 after watching. I would like to add a little starburst with my rating of 8 to show up in my skin when that episode is later highlighted in the list. Is this possible?
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

can I use this to sync my watched status to xbmc from trakt ?
(2014-07-17, 07:07)ztrust Wrote: can I use this to sync my watched status to xbmc from trakt ?

Yes. It works in both directions.
Version 2.3.2 of the addon is ready for release and should work on Frodo and Gotham. Before its added to the repo, you can download the zip and install it from https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/re.../tag/2.3.2

Let me know if you encounter any issues.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
(2014-07-17, 16:14)facted Wrote:
(2014-07-17, 07:07)ztrust Wrote: can I use this to sync my watched status to xbmc from trakt ?

Yes. It works in both directions.
which one trumps the other in case of disagreements?
@rectifyer @nate1280 : Tested the last version from https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/re.../tag/2.3.2

I still have this problem ! Sad

Please take a look to my old posts :

(2014-07-05, 21:53)Ben91 Wrote: Ok guys. So good news.

The bug has been corrected. Now XBMC 13.x (Nightly builds) with an external player and the trakt plugin works but only with TV Shows. (As it was with XBMC 12.x, never worked for movies. So I guess this time it's a trakt issue...)

For more informations : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=196483

Here are the new logs :

XBMC Logs - External player (working) with a TV Show : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=241517
XBMC Logs - External player (not working) with a movie : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=241519

Here, I extracted some useful informations.

XBMC Logs - External player (working) with a TV Show :
Code:
[trakt] [Scrobbler] playbackStarted(data: {u'type': u'episode', u'id': 1})
[trakt] [Scrobbler] Watching: episode
[trakt] [Scrobbler] watching()
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) JSON response: '{u'status': u'success', u'episode': {u'number': 1, u'title': u'12:00 A.M.-1:00 A.M.'}, u'show': {u'tvdb_id': 76290, u'year': 2001, u'imdb_id': u'tt0285331', u'title': u'24'}, u'season': 1, u'twitter': False, u'tumblr': False, u'facebook': False, u'path': False, u'message': u'watching 24 1x01'}'
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): JSON request was successful.
[trakt] [Scrobbler] Watch response: {u'status': u'success', u'episode': {u'number': 1, u'title': u'12:00 A.M.-1:00 A.M.'}, u'show': {u'tvdb_id': 76290, u'year': 2001, u'imdb_id': u'tt0285331', u'title': u'24'}, u'season': 1, u'twitter': False, u'tumblr': False, u'facebook': False, u'path': False, u'message': u'watching 24 1x01'}
[trakt] [Scrobbler] playbackEnded()
[trakt] [Scrobbler] watched: 1.0 / 1.0
[trakt] [Scrobbler] scrobble()
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) JSON response: '{u'status': u'success', u'episode': {u'number': 1, u'title': u'12:00 A.M.-1:00 A.M.'}, u'show': {u'tvdb_id': 76290, u'year': 2001, u'imdb_id': u'tt0285331', u'title': u'24'}, u'season': 1, u'twitter': False, u'tumblr': False, u'facebook': False, u'path': False, u'message': u'scrobbled 24 1x01'}'
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): JSON request was successful.
[trakt] [Scrobbler] Scrobble response: {u'status': u'success', u'episode': {'season': 1, u'number': 1, u'title': u'12:00 A.M.-1:00 A.M.'}, u'show': {u'tvdb_id': 76290, u'year': 2001, u'imdb_id': u'tt0285331', u'title': u'24'}, u'season': 1, u'twitter': False, u'tumblr': False, u'facebook': False, u'path': False, u'message': u'scrobbled 24 1x01'}

XBMC Logs - External player (not working) with a movie :
Code:
[trakt] [Scrobbler] playbackStarted(data: {u'type': u'movie', u'id': 336})
[trakt] [Scrobbler] Watching: movie
[trakt] [Scrobbler] watching()
... Error (5x times, loop) :
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) JSON response: '{u'status': u'failure', u'error': u'duration is too short (trailer?)'}'
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) JSON Error 'failure' -> 'duration is too short (trailer?)'
... and no "Watch response"
[trakt] [Scrobbler] playbackEnded()
[trakt] [Scrobbler] watched: 1.0 / 1.0
[trakt] [Scrobbler] scrobble()
... Error :
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) JSON response: '{u'status': u'failure', u'error': u'duration is too short (trailer?)'}'
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): Return on error set, breaking retry.
[trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): Error: duration is too short (trailer?)
... and no "Scrobble response"

Why is there a problem with the duration ? What's wrong guys ?

Thank you for the help.

Cheers.

Thank you.

Cheers.
(2014-07-17, 19:10)rectifyer Wrote: Version 2.3.2 of the addon is ready for release and should work on Frodo and Gotham. Before its added to the repo, you can download the zip and install it from https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/re.../tag/2.3.2

Let me know if you encounter any issues.

after a movie the rating dialog appears. the rating also gets through to trakt (checked on webpage). however an error message appears shortly after. after that trakt stays unresponsive. I can't get it to run anymore. clicking the addon in programs does absolutely nothing. in the logs I found following lines:

PHP Code:
19:19:37 T:2959855616   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>

Error Contents: ('xbmc_id',)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/default.py"line 13in <module>

traktService().run()

File "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/service.py"line 146in run
                                                self
._dispatch(data)

File "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/service.py"line 47in _dispatch
                                                self
.scrobbler.playbackEnded()

File "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/scrobbler.py"line 218in playbackEnded
                                                ratingCheck
(self.curVideo['type'], self.traktSummaryInfoself.watchedTimeself.videoDurationself.playlistLength)

File "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/rating.py"line 25in ratingCheck
                                                rateMedia
(media_typesummary_info)

File "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/rating.py"line 119in rateMedia
                                                rateOnTrakt
(ratinggui.media_typegui.media)

File "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/rating.py"line 167in rateOnTrakt
                                                id 
media['xbmc_id']

KeyError: ('xbmc_id',)
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<-- 

when exiting xbmc I also found those line in the log:

PHP Code:
19:23:09 T:2710458792   ERRORCPythonInvoker(1, /Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/default.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it
:23:09 T:2959855616 WARNINGCPythonInvoker(1, /Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/default.py): the python script "/Users/Mark/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-2.3.2/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N14PythonBindings30XBMCAddon_xbmc_Player_DirectorE,N14PythonBindings31XBMCAddon_xbmc_Monitor_DirectorE 

after a restart of xbmc trakt works normally as expected. any ideas?
I'm seeing the following error on the top of my trakt.tv page..

Connection failed : please check your xbmc connection informations in the extension options

logfile is here if you wouldn't mind looking at it if necessary.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=253513

I know my username and password are correct and I am able to update manually, but nothing scrobbles.

Thanks
Hi everyone a newbie here with what would hope wold be my answer to watching tv episodes and having them let me know when new one is ready to be watched however. I have installed on my Mx2 Midnight box using Gotham 13xx and when I installed the plugin I "Do not" get any of the menu itiems you show like scrobble button etc......All I get is Default list , username etc and have set the list to Watchlist and when I launch program all I can do is add a movie and not even a TV one at that. The program seems like I am just mssing a bunch of stuff? Any help please.
Just a quick thank you for the plugin. It's great Smile

Also a quick question. Plugin did not work at first even after checking all setting were correct. Computer reboot fixed everything. Is that normally required?

XBMC: 13.1 Gotham
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13