• 74(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Hi there. I just posted this in the Universal Movie Scraper thread but I'm not sure if that was the right place to post it so I'm going to repost it here too:

Hey, I was just wondering if there would be any way of scraping your personal ratings on trakt.tv?

I think this would be a great way to find your favourite films / TV episodes once rated and use a default scraper for those films / episodes that you haven't yet rated.

I understand this probably isn't possible but I think it'd be a great addition so I thought I would suggest it.
(2014-07-25, 09:20)Henchmanc Wrote: I'm seeing the following error on the top of my trakt.tv page..

Connection failed : please check your xbmc connection informations in the extension options

logfile is here if you wouldn't mind looking at it if necessary.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=253513

I know my username and password are correct and I am able to update manually, but nothing scrobbles.

Thanks

That error is from a browser plugin you have installed and isn't on the xbmc plugin or the trakt website.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
(2014-07-14, 19:40)ZexisStryfe Wrote: Is there any chance this add-on can pull ratings from Trakt.tv? IE- I rate an episode an 8 after watching. I would like to add a little starburst with my rating of 8 to show up in my skin when that episode is later highlighted in the list. Is this possible?

Anyone?
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

How can I fixed my trakt.tv movie list?
It says my collection is 2,316 movies but my XBMC PC says 2096.

I see some options to clear the trakt library but I'm worried it might end up deleting my history or something? Is there a definitive way to do this?
Ok so I tried the clean option in the menu on a gamble and it worked - thanks all.
Just wanted to share my experience with this addon. I had never used it before, but installed it last night to check it out. My wife and I were watching some TV shows that I had on the hard drive. We fell asleep and xbmc played on through the night. When I woke up there was a pop up asking me to rate the first show we watched. Apparently it had been there all night, because the TV now has a burn in of this message and the TV is ruined. Had to shell out 1500 bucks for a new one today. I'm not that upset really, as we were due for an upgrade, but it may be a good idea for these pop ups to disappear after a few minutes to prevent this from happening to anyone else. And yes, I have now disabled this feature in the settings. Lesson learned Smile
Just curious but do you got the xbmc screen saver turned off ?
I got mine set on dim,
If I remember correctly it also dims on the notification pop up
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
The screensaver never turned on because, even though there was a popup on screen, xbmc continued playing videos all night.
I got a request for the Trakt.tv addon if possible.

In a other thread someone suggested to have Trakt integration with "recommended or trending section for movies and TV shows" in skin.

I haven't seen such before in any other skin and i think the Trakt.tv addon needs to be modified to have such info available for skinners?

Another thing to be added could be what your friends currently are doing/watching and it would be even more cooler if it could be linked to your existing library so that when a friend of yours is watching Suits and it's in your library that you could play it directly from that friends activity screen.

For recommended/trending you could add an option to add it to your Watch list on Trakt?
Hi guys,

I am having trouble getting Trakt to update to my face book, this seem to be a problem that a few people are having, but would appreciate if anyone as any ideas I could try.

My specs

I am running XBMC Gotham on windows , with trakt 2.3.1, the Trakt addon scrobbles to my Trakt web page and I can post to Facebook from my Trakt web page, but the addon does not update to my face book.
I have tried a few suggestion, including the one post on the Trakt blog, which didn't appear as show
Hi

Since the 7 th of August my Trakt has stoped working. Where can i find the logfile? Or what can i do?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I cant seem to get the watched status of TV episodes from trakt to sync to XMBC. It works the other way (watched in XBMC shows in trakt), but not from trakt to XBMC. Everything else syncs fine (collections, scrobbling, etc)

Anyone else had this problem?
No it works again without me doing nothing Smile
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I have a problem. Movies sync correctly but tv show;s won't sync at all.

This is my log:
Code:
21:11:02 T:2213505856  NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] XBMC movie playcount is up to date.
21:11:02 T:2213505856  NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] Movies on trakt.tv (90), movies in XBMC (92).
21:11:02 T:2213505856  NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] Complete.
21:11:02 T:2213505856  NOTICE: [trakt] [Episodes Sync] Getting show data from XBMC
21:11:02 T:2213505856  NOTICE: [trakt] [Episodes Sync] XBMC JSON Result: '[{u'imdbnumber': u'262407', u'tvshowid': 47, u'title': u'Black Sails', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'Black Sails'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'84947', u'tvshowid': 22, u'title': u'Boardwalk Empire', u'year': 2010, u'label': u'Boardwalk Empire'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'75682', u'tvshowid': 21, u'title': u'Bones', u'year': 2005, u'label': u'Bones'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'94571', u'tvshowid': 19, u'title': u'Community', u'year': 2009, u'label': u'Community'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'260586', u'tvshowid': 58, u'title': u'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'272127', u'tvshowid': 61, u'title': u'Extant', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'Extant'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'205281', u'tvshowid': 51, u'title': u'Falling Skies', u'year': 2011, u'label': u'Falling Skies'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'121361', u'tvshowid': 15, u'title': u'Game of Thrones', u'year': 2011, u'label': u'Game of Thrones'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'259063', u'tvshowid': 38, u'title': u'Hannibal', u'year': 2013, u'label': u'Hannibal'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'212961', u'tvshowid': 30, u'title': u'Hell On Wheels', u'year': 2011, u'label': u'Hell On Wheels'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'247897', u'tvshowid': 34, u'title': u'Homeland', u'year': 2011, u'label': u'Homeland'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'118421', u'tvshowid': 60, u'title': u'Life (2009)', u'year': 2009, u'label': u'Life (2009)'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'80337', u'tvshowid': 12, u'title': u'Mad Men', u'year': 2007, u'label': u'Mad Men'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'278468', u'tvshowid': 56, u'title': u'Manhattan', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'Manhattan'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'270408', u'tvshowid': 59, u'title': u'Outlander', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'Outlander'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'248742', u'tvshowid': 10, u'title': u'Person of Interest', u'year': 2011, u'label': u'Person of Interest'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'258823', u'tvshowid': 32, u'title': u'Revolution', u'year': 2012, u'label': u'Revolution'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'80379', u'tvshowid': 7, u'title': u'The Big Bang Theory', u'year': 2007, u'label': u'The Big Bang Theory'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'187881', u'tvshowid': 28, u'title': u'The Borgias', u'year': 2011, u'label': u'The Borgias'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'210171', u'tvshowid': 55, u'title': u'The Killing (US)', u'year': 2011, u'label': u'The Killing (US)'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'269533', u'tvshowid': 54, u'title': u'The Last Ship', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'The Last Ship'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'269689', u'tvshowid': 53, u'title': u'The Leftovers', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'The Leftovers'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'256227', u'tvshowid': 42, u'title': u'The Newsroom (2012)', u'year': 2012, u'label': u'The Newsroom (2012)'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'153021', u'tvshowid': 4, u'title': u'The Walking Dead', u'year': 2010, u'label': u'The Walking Dead'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'82283', u'tvshowid': 3, u'title': u'True Blood', u'year': 2008, u'label': u'True Blood'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'272135', u'tvshowid': 50, u'title': u'Turn', u'year': 2014, u'label': u'Turn'}, {u'imdbnumber': u'260449', u'tvshowid': 52, u'title': u'Vikings', u'year': 2013, u'label': u'Vikings'}]'
21:11:02 T:2213505856  NOTICE: [trakt] [Episodes Sync] Getting episode data from XBMC
21:11:03 T:2213505856   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/service.py", line 364, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 770, in sync
                                                self.syncEpisodes()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 426, in syncEpisodes
                                                xbmcShows = self.xbmcLoadShows()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 166, in xbmcLoadShows
                                                data = utilities.xbmcJsonRequest({'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'method': 'VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes', 'params': {'tvshowid': show['tvshowid'], 'properties': ['season', 'episode', 'playcount', 'uniqueid', 'file']}, 'id': 0})
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 99, in xbmcJsonRequest
                                                response = json.loads(request)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/__init__.py", line 488, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 370, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 389, in raw_decode
                                                return self.scan_once(s, idx=_w(s, idx).end())
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 119, in scan_once
                                                return _scan_once(string, idx)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 90, in _scan_once
                                                _scan_once, object_hook, object_pairs_hook, memo)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 194, in JSONObject
                                                value, end = scan_once(s, end)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 90, in _scan_once
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 194, in JSONObject
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 92, in _scan_once
                                                return parse_array((string, idx + 1), _scan_once)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 250, in JSONArray
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 87, in _scan_once
                                                return parse_string(string, idx + 1, encoding, strict)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 75, in py_scanstring
                                                content = text_type(content, encoding)
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf4 in position 43: invalid continuation byte

Anyone can help ??

EDIT : Fixed. Episode files names was mixed up (latian characters).
I'm having a couple of problems too.

When xbmc scans and finds new movies, trakt scrobbles them as watched eventhough they just were added and not watched.
Trakt also doesn't scrobble all my movies as collected. It's missing about a third of my movies.
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13