• 76(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
OK everything was working till last week, now after watching a show or movie, I no longer get the pop up to rate it and I keep getting "incorrect username or password" messages.

I have the addon on 3 different machines and get the same error.

I can go into the website and log in, so my account and password are fine.

have tried re-entering the username and password, Tried a complete reinstall of openelec - nothing seems to work
It has a mind of its own in my opinion. I'd say after a few days it'll start working again (a re-install of the addon might help too).
Just started using this and now seeing web server issues.

The logs were showing server busy issues and now it seems like the trakt.tv web server is not loading Sad

Code:
08:47:28 1369.736206 T:2744120384  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] __getData(): urllib2.urlopen()
08:47:28 1370.201782 T:2744120384  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) Server Busy ()

Hope they fix it soon.
How does trakt lists to XBMC tags work exactly? I have added some TV shows to a watchlist on trakt, and have 2 additional lists of TV shows there. Then I enabled these trakt plugin setings:
1. enabled "Tagging"
2. enabled "Update tags after a library sync
3. create tags from watch lists
Nothing happens, I don't see notifications about tags/lists sync, nor any tags get created.

Please, help. I would very much like to be able to use tags, but current system of tags in XBMC is a joke. Instead of using a context menu on the movie/show and adding/removing tags straight there, I need to go out of library, into tags, and scroll through hundreds of shows or thousands of movies... seriously...
It would be awesome to simply add movie/show to a list on trakt and then get the tags created by syncing with trakt.
Unfortunately xbmc tags are really not user friendly Sad

trakt.tv addon can do do some tag syncing, check more details here: https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/wi...ging-lists

I recommend to map RunScript(script.trakt,action=contextmenu) to some key or remote button. It makes lot of things easier.
(2014-09-30, 00:11)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Unfortunately xbmc tags are really not user friendly Sad

trakt.tv addon can do do some tag syncing, check more details here: https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/wi...ging-lists

I recommend to map RunScript(script.trakt,action=contextmenu) to some key or remote button. It makes lot of things easier.

Thanks for an answer. Everything works wonderfully. Finally tags become useful, instead of a total joke.

The problem was, That for the last couple of months I was using Aeon MQ5 skin, which does not have full support for this script - especially no context menu items for trakt tags, like "Update all Tags". So only when I switched back to the Ace skin, I realized there was separate command/button for tag sync Smile

trakt and this script is the only thing making XBMC usable with a large library - sync and backup of watched statuses and now - trakt tags to easily sort the media.

Thanks, you guys, for such an awesome job.
I click in Trackt addon but there is no interface.. nothing
I think many problem are caused by malfunction of trakt service. It would be nice to tell user via toast message that something is wrong with trakt webpage.
(2014-10-09, 09:42)Marx1 Wrote: I think many problem are caused by malfunction of trakt service. It would be nice to tell user via toast message that something is wrong with trakt webpage.

I second that!
+1 me too
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
I think I may have misunderstood trakt, is it similiar to sharethe.tv or is it only movies/tv shows you've watched?
No sharing, only tracking what was watched
(2014-10-13, 15:22)Marx1 Wrote: No sharing, only tracking what was watched

+keeping track of the private tv show/movie collection :)
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
If I go to the programs menu and run the trakt add-on, will the Kodi watched statuses be overwritten with the trakt.tv data?

Or does the trakt.tv data get overwritten with the watched statuses from my Kodi installation?
It's based on settings. But as I know nothing will be overwritten in xbmc
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13