• 2(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
This doesnt seem to work for me. Will this work if I'm syncing libraries?
(2012-08-22, 22:58)malibu327 Wrote: This doesnt seem to work for me. Will this work if I'm syncing libraries?

Did you actually read the OP?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@rectifyer - Scrobbling still doesnt seem to work for me. Is it compatible with the current nightlies? Thanks for your help
Will need a log file to look at please.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Scratch that. It is working. The problem seems to be on Trakt's site. I just tested a movie, played it through and it scrobbled properly. The problem is that the movie doesn't show up on the main page of my profile under the "His most recently seen movies are..." section. However, it does show up if I click the "Show more" link next to that section. So I didn't think it was scrobbling because I didn't see the movie show up on the main page.

Nonetheless, not your problem. Thanks again
Well if it's a problem on the trakt website, that is also my problem Smile You might need to choose what displays on your main profile, it's possible scrobbles might not be enabled.
(2012-08-22, 20:59)rectifyer Wrote: @hoju3508 If you grab the latest source on github it should scrobble episodes correctly now

Thanks @rectifyer. It scrobbled my show after stopping and coming back to watch it later.

-Hoju

Synology DS416play NAS | 4 x WD Red 8TB NAS HDD | SHIELD TV 2018 | Apple TV 3 
I didnt read it fully. I just did and nothing stood out to me. I do think I'm in the wrong thread now, but not sure. Ty

(2012-08-22, 23:02)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 22:58)malibu327 Wrote: This doesnt seem to work for me. Will this work if I'm syncing libraries?

@thrak76 the latest github 1.0.1 should hide those notifications now
Just cloned the repo and tested it out. No notifications here, and scrobbling correctly. Thanks rectifyer!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Awesome. I'll request an official pull of 1.0.1 soon so everyone can have the latest changes. If anyone finds further issues please let me know.
(2012-08-24, 16:29)malibu327 Wrote: I didnt read it fully. I just did and nothing stood out to me. I do think I'm in the wrong thread now, but not sure. Ty

(2012-08-22, 23:02)Martijn Wrote:

If you'd like to sync libraries you need to use the Trakt Utilities add on...

Quote:michael7oliver Wrote:<br />
Could you please be a little more specific? Which thread should I be posting in?
<br />
<br />
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98582
Running on frodo nightlies and all seems to be well. Thanks rectifyer.
My GF and I like to watch some shows together and by using the autostart.py in the profile folder we could run 2 instances of trakt at the same time in dharma. It was a glitch of the autostart.py, but very convenient for me. Since I updated to Eden this doesn't work because the auto starting of scripts is done by xbmc, and it kills the scripts when you log out your profile.

Is there a way xbmc can still run 2 instances of trakt? I tried googling w/ all kind of keywords but nothing good ever showed up. I'm about to try just copying and renaming some stuff in the different folders but I doubt it will work.

Any guidance or tips for a lost soul? Smile
@Senne I haven't tested this scenario myself, but you can probably do a few things. First could be copying the script.trakt folder, renaming it something else and then updating any references in the code to also use this new location. That would allow both to run. Another way would be using one plugin, but adding more code to send a watching/scrobble status for each of your accounts. Basically, one would read from the setting like now, then you could hard code it to send a duplicate API call with the other credentials.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13