• 4(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
I had to roll back my trakt plugin to the first version for it to scrobble, the newer versions don't work.
Can you provide the xbmc.log so I can see the errors you were getting?
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Sure, I'll swap back to the newer builds and pastebin the xbmc log.
Is it possible with trakt.tv to post a little comment to a movie/show you have just seen/rated?
On the website yes. The add-on description is in the first post.
(2012-09-12, 22:55)rectifyer Wrote: On the website yes. The add-on description is in the first post.

Could you tell me where on the website i write a comment to a movie? I dont see it.
Thx!

Is it possible on the site to have listed my personal stuff instead of the community first?
What i would like to see immadiately..
- the movies/shows i watched, starting with the last one i saw
- the movies/shows my friends whatched starting with last one
Being able to see the complete collection..

Then other tab with the community stuff..

I know its there buts in a complete other order..
@Skank, http://trakt.tv/.
Synology DS416play NAS | 4 x WD Red 8TB NAS HDD | SHIELD TV 2018 | Apple TV 3 
(2012-09-13, 08:32)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-12, 22:55)rectifyer Wrote: On the website yes. The add-on description is in the first post.

Could you tell me where on the website i write a comment to a movie? I dont see it.
Thx!

Is it possible on the site to have listed my personal stuff instead of the community first?

Why don't you just try it yourself?
Why do others need to spell it out for you. It is really really easy
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-09-13, 17:16)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-09-13, 08:32)Skank Wrote:

Thx!

Why don't you just try it yourself?
Why do others need to spell it out for you. It is really really easy

Im using the site the whole day now, but icant figure out how to do it. I dont think you can... You say its so easy but i dont think you can change the order...
Your dashboard (main page) has an activity section and you can change what shows up using the filter dropdowns. That can handle all those scenarios plus more. Your collection is in your user menu top right.
(2012-09-14, 18:52)rectifyer Wrote: Your dashboard (main page) has an activity section and you can change what shows up using the filter dropdowns. That can handle all those scenarios plus more. Your collection is in your user menu top right.

Yeah i know its in the top right.. But cant i chosr it to be automatically be on the main dashboard?
No, collection isn't shown on the dashboard. However, you can change the activity feed and limit it to only collected items. We have a support board for the website, its in my signature.
(2012-09-14, 21:11)rectifyer Wrote: No, collection isn't shown on the dashboard. However, you can change the activity feed and limit it to only collected items. We have a support board for the website, its in my signature.

I just want to ser the latest movie i. Have seen ... Not my complete collection. Ok thx for your support
The addon (downloaded from trakt.tv) doesn't seem to submit my watched video's anymore. It suddenly stopped working, I discovered a week or so later. I was already using the latest version, so couldn't have been the problem. Is the service XBMC uses down?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Please provide the xbmc.log which should give some clues on the problem. I've been using it ok myself as recent as a few days ago.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13