• 64(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Question, how does trakt.tv work with gothams new feature: play using. Or does it not?

Say if i have xbmc on my tablet and i click play using (xbmc htpc). Will trakt work?
Where should the addon be installed? On the tablet?
hi guys.. is it possible to run this addon on two or more devices? Smile
Is there any way to make trakt submit watched information for a movie / TV show when you haven't hit STOP watching the show?

I've mentioned this in the past, if I'm on a TV series binge, I'll watch a show, the credits roll, I hit esc, arrow down to the next episode and play, I don't stop the current episode.

Trakt doesn't appear to like this and submits the data "funny" The sure fire way to ensure a submission is to hit stop, which I recan remember each time for movies (so I get to rate it) but TV eps, I just get too focused on slamming episode after episode.
Hi!

I just found out trakt tv, and i've set it up with my account etc.

In logg file it says.

Quote:16:24:30 T:2799694912 NOTICE: [trakt] Queuing for dispatch: {'action': 'loadsettings', 'force': True}

Nothing more or less. Does it mean that it's queueing for transfer my library on xbmc etc to trakt.tv? or what does it mean?
Just a question, how are renames in the library handled with the watch status?
In my TV show some episodes are renamed because TheTVDB changed but now the watch status is not applied from trakt.
I'm using XBMC v13 Alpha 12 and the Trakt.tv plugin is not synching my library nor updating watched status. I'm not getting any notification on XBMC.

I tried with the official Track.tv add-on 2.3.1 and also with the GitHub version 2.3.2. No luck...

Here's the log:

Code:
13:12:21 T:4722667520  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
13:12:21 T:4722667520    INFO: initializing python engine.
13:12:21 T:4722667520   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(190, /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master/script.py): start processing
13:12:21 T:4722667520  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:12:21 T:4722667520   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(190, /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master/script.py): the source file to load is /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master/script.py
13:12:21 T:4722667520   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(190, /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master/script.py): setting the Python path to /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.t0mm0.common/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.chardet/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.addon.common/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup/lib:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.common.plugin.cache/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.simple.downloader/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.requests/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.urlresolver/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.buggalo/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.mechanize/lib:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/xbmc.debug/:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.parsedom/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.requests2/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.elementtree/lib:/Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.module.metahandler/lib:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python26.zip:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-darwin:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-tk:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-old:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/site-packages:/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks/lib/python2.6/site-packages/PIL
13:12:21 T:4722667520   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(190, /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master/script.py): entering source directory /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master
13:12:21 T:4722667520   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(190, /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master/script.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.trakt" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
13:12:22 T:4722667520  NOTICE: [trakt] Queuing for dispatch: {'action': 'manualSync', 'silent': False, 'library': 'all'}
13:12:22 T:4722667520    INFO: CPythonInvoker(190, /Users/joelfernandes/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.trakt-master/script.py): script successfully run
13:12:22 T:4722667520    INFO: Python script stopped
13:12:22 T:4722667520   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 4722667520 terminating
Is there a way to have two trakt.tv accounts activated?
Normally, trakt.tv syncs Movie and TV Shows after opening XBMC, but it has stopped doing that. It's not updating new TV Shows that I've added. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing trakt.tv add-on and even tried using Gotham, but no luck. Below is my xbmc.log file. Perhaps, someone can spot something that I'm missing. Didn't see any obvious errors.

http://pastebin.com/FKjhYW9s

Thanks in advance.
Synology DS416play NAS | 4 x WD Red 8TB NAS HDD | SHIELD TV 2018 | Apple TV 3 
Hi all,

Fairly new to using the Trakt add on and was looking for some advice please. I have some kids cartoons that I am looking to delete/hide from my profile.

I have tried to manually delete the TV shows like 'Peppa Pigg' from my Library > TV Shows> Collection by hovering over the 'X' and then Deleting in addition to manually deleting the watched shows from my 'History' - However, each time my XBMC restarts, it seems to add these shows back into my Library, references all the 'watched' show and leave me back where I was before.

Is there a way can permanent delete these from my Trakt library so these shows are not referenced at all.

Many thanks in advance,

litfoo
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Can't get trakt to work ...

Debug Log

It always says wrong name/password, but its 100% correct. Internet connection is also fine, checked this via other addons (gmail checker).

My script.trakt API Key isnt matching my trakt API key ...
Trakt makes my xbmc lag as hell when I try to browse Movies or TV Shows. I have to force qut xbmc
Anyone knows how to fix that?

Using gotham...
Thanks.
(2014-03-22, 18:42)Potzo Wrote: Trakt makes my xbmc lag as hell when I try to browse Movies or TV Shows. I have to force qut xbmc

Using gotham...
Thanks.

This may have something to do with it submitting changes to the trakt DB - mine does the same thing but only for a few seconds.
If you let it "be laggy" for a while - and go do something else, it might end up syncing all changes properly and then next time it won't be laggy for long?
(2014-03-23, 00:29)AbRASiON Wrote:
(2014-03-22, 18:42)Potzo Wrote: Trakt makes my xbmc lag as hell when I try to browse Movies or TV Shows. I have to force qut xbmc

Using gotham...
Thanks.

This may have something to do with it submitting changes to the trakt DB - mine does the same thing but only for a few seconds.
If you let it "be laggy" for a while - and go do something else, it might end up syncing all changes properly and then next time it won't be laggy for long?

I checked the log and saw that tv next aired is causing errors wih it.
Disabled it, works fine so far. Will update for changes

Using gotham...
Thanks.

This happens when the addon updates the watched status of your library. XBMC refreshes the GUI for every item that is being updated. Its usually only a problem when doing the initial update, after that it tends to be non existent.
(2014-03-18, 23:43)litfoo Wrote: Hi all,

Fairly new to using the Trakt add on and was looking for some advice please. I have some kids cartoons that I am looking to delete/hide from my profile.

I have tried to manually delete the TV shows like 'Peppa Pigg' from my Library > TV Shows> Collection by hovering over the 'X' and then Deleting in addition to manually deleting the watched shows from my 'History' - However, each time my XBMC restarts, it seems to add these shows back into my Library, references all the 'watched' show and leave me back where I was before.

Is there a way can permanent delete these from my Trakt library so these shows are not referenced at all.

Many thanks in advance,

litfoo

sorry to bump this - does anyone have any idea how I can resolve my issue?
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

• 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13