• 77(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
So if I want to have all my Kodi watched statuses overwritten by my trakt.tv watched history, what do I need to change the add-on settings to?
Ok, so I figured out that you don't just want to have the option checked to run after a library update because it will overwrite your trakt.tv watched statuses with whatever was stored in Kodi. Damn. Now I have to fix all my trakt.tv movies and episodes again. Think I'm just going to wipe my Kodi database and rescan, if there's no other way to do this?
Hi guys

I am brand new to trakt and was wondering if anybody can help.

I love the calendar for keeping track of new episodes of TV shows and instead of manually inputting all shows can I scan my XBMC library to allow it sync all shows with trakt so they show in my calendar automatically?

Thanks
(2014-10-13, 22:27)0141607 Wrote: Hi guys

I love the calendar for keeping track of new episodes of TV shows and instead of manually inputting all shows can I scan my XBMC library to allow it sync all shows with trakt so they show in my calendar automatically?

Thanks

Yes. I use this feature all the time. Just install the trakt.tv add-on and it handles it all.
(2014-10-13, 22:48)GregiBoy Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 22:27)0141607 Wrote: Hi guys

Thanks

Yes. I use this feature all the time. Just install the trakt.tv add-on and it handles it all.

Thanks a million. Such an excellent tool
Getting a persistent incorrect username/password error.
Wiped the addon from my filesystem. Re-installed.

No luck...
For an official plugin all I get are issues! With a fresh install of XBMC it fails to synchronize the watched status for the whole collection. It stops at tv series starting B or C.

Does anyone else have these issues? I'm about to jump back to mediaportal its becoming that frustrating.
I just started to use trakt add-on, and faced a problem: I can add movies to my watchlist in XBMC, and they appear in my watchlist in the trakt.tv site. These added movies are also tagged as "trakt.tv - watchlist". But, if I add movies to my watchlist in trakt.tv's site, these movies do not appear in XBMC's watchlist. That means, sync only works from XBMC to trakt.tv's site, and not the other way.

Any suggestions?

I'm on XBMC 13.2 and trakt add-on 2.3.1
Can someone tell me the settings to use if I am on a freshly formatted XBMC? I don't want my Kodi to overwrite my watched status for all of my Trakt...
(2014-10-21, 03:44)Spider_mp3 Wrote: I just started to use trakt add-on, and faced a problem: I can add movies to my watchlist in XBMC, and they appear in my watchlist in the trakt.tv site. These added movies are also tagged as "trakt.tv - watchlist". But, if I add movies to my watchlist in trakt.tv's site, these movies do not appear in XBMC's watchlist. That means, sync only works from XBMC to trakt.tv's site, and not the other way.

Any suggestions?

I'm on XBMC 13.2 and trakt add-on 2.3.1

https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/wi...ging-lists

(2014-10-21, 07:34)roach9 Wrote: Can someone tell me the settings to use if I am on a freshly formatted XBMC? I don't want my Kodi to overwrite my watched status for all of my Trakt...

Watched status on trakt website shouldn't be altered with default addon settings and automatic sync. (Watched status from Kodi library propagates to your trakt colleciton only when that media is unwatched on website)
I believe the only way to lose watched statuses on trakt could be if you had Clean trakt movie/episode collection setting active (Not really sure though. It might keep watched status and just remove media not in your Kodi library from your collection on trakt website), but just to be sure better keep it off Wink
Hi Ezechiel,

Thanks for your help. I've read the page you referred me. It's a thorough description of how the trakt add-on should handle tags and lists. Unfortunately, in my case, tagging is not working as expected: if I add movies to the watchlist in trakt.tv site, I don't see these changes in XBMC. Of course, I performed a sync through the trakt add-on.

I have tried many things, but still no luck...
Maybe debug log would help...
Hey I am look for a little help
since today this addon will not let me update trakt so my incorrect data on trakt overrides my watched status in xbmc.
I am pretty sure it worked yesterday ! but had to rescan my library today and the info is not correct so I change watched status in xbmc and update library and trakt overrides it instead of being updated
can someone tell me the settings I need to update watched status from xbmc to trakt and then to keep them synced ?
Ztrust
Is anybody having success running this plugin on android? I've tried on both my Nexus 5 and FireTV with no luck at all. I've enterred my login information correctly but when I run the addon, nothing happens and there are no notifications. I'm using the version from Github on Gotham 13.2

Here is the log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=326607

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this plugin is crucial to me and I'm trying to move over to an android box as soon as I can.
Is it still only possible to Sync watched status with this addon?
As apposed to Unwatched I mean. I marked some things as watched and now can't mark unwatched because they keep getting marked as watched again during the sync.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13