Win iTunes-Share Issue
Hello everybody, i hope you can help me as otherwise im quite lost i think.
So here is my Problem: I Got XBMC (eden) up and running on my htpc for quite a while now but i reorganised my media in my local network and now i want to acces my itunes library, wich is stored on my notebook, via itunes network share. All PCs are running win7 64 by the way. And now to the strange part: After setting up the connection via the xbmc gui, itunes on my notebook recognises that the connection has been established, while xbmc insist on giving me errors, telling my a connection wasnt possible. but not enough, everytime i try to establish the connection, itunes lists another incoming connection so that though actually there is no usable connection at all, after several attempts itunes even refuses to try again, as you can only have 5 different connections at a time. When trying to connect to the shared library via another installation of itunes wich is also running on my htpc, there is no problem at all, so i guess the problem has to be with xbmc, as obviously a conection is flawlessly possible, but not via xbmc. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iTunes-Share Issue0