[RELEASE] XBMC for O2 Joggler
(2012-09-13, 07:13)illiac4 Wrote: 2) can I use an external hard drive with it? Of so, how? I can't seem to get it to work.

It is on my to do list but I'm tight on time ATM.

Aah, shame. Not to worry =)

Has anyone got xbmc running on the joggler via the Ubuntu image? I have tried and can't seem to get it to install =(
There is a special image made from exobuzz based on ubuntu 12.04. You can get it from http://joggler.exotica.org.uk/ubuntu/
all my ubuntu based images come with xbmc preinstalled - Which were you trying to use out of interest ?
(2012-09-15, 20:59)exobuzz Wrote: all my ubuntu based images come with xbmc preinstalled - Which were you trying to use out of interest ?

I was using Stephen Fords Ubuntu image. I have just installed yours and am very pleased =) thankyou very much!

1 question, can I do the updates? or will this mess things up?
they should be mostly safe to do - but don't upgrade the distro when the next ubuntu comes out.
What sort of performance do you guys get?

I've got it linked to my movie share but as soon as I click on something it completely freezes and I'm wondering if my collection is too large (~200) or it's because they're HD.

Thanks.
(2012-09-17, 11:23)Hitcher Wrote: What sort of performance do you guys get?

I've got it linked to my movie share but as soon as I click on something it completely freezes and I'm wondering if my collection is too large (~200) or it's because they're HD.

Thanks.

Compressed files in there ? ore other exotics?

Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
(2012-09-21, 19:16)djtoll Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 11:23)Hitcher Wrote: What sort of performance do you guys get?

Thanks.

Compressed files in there ? ore other exotics?

Nope, just MKV's.

Here's the log - http://pastebin.com/Pj1ZP3Kq

I notice it tries to create a thumbnail in my userdata folder but there's nothing in there.
deleted as posted to wrong forum. posted here instead: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=148859
I keep forgetting about this. I'm gonna get one in the new year and give it a go. This would made a smart bedside table tablet if it had an alarm clock too!
There is already RC1 Frodo available to upgrade. Try them to see if it will work, because i know there were some changes made to database. But you have to do it manually. Just check my original post from O2 Joggler forum and search for may one of my lasts posts.
Will this Run from USB only or is ist possible to Flash to internal Memory?
Hi , any chance of a new release of XBMC for the Joggler pretty pretty please .
:-)
Sorry BuZz I posted this in the wrong thread it was meant for xbmcOs thread !
I've switched to using this build for my joggler as I was experiencing stuttering with the updated build. This is still working perfectly, but I would like to have a full screen album art & info during playback - how could I do this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC for O2 Joggler0