Free Cable and Network Add-on's not working
I love XBMC. My Icefilms works fine. Hulu works fine. But Free Cable and the Food Network add-on and other channel add-on's do not function. When I click on a show to play, the spinner in the bottom right says "working" and then 1-2 seconds of the show plays and it goes back to the program menu. I have read about updating the librtmp file and I did this 2 weeks ago but it had no effect. Do Icefilms & Hulu use the same librtmp file? I ask since they are working. It's just Free Cable and individual channel add-on's like Food Network.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
anyone have any advice? Food Network and Free Cable still won't work. Amazon, Hulu, Icefilms work fine. Thanks.
Post a log file please.
More specifically, enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, re-create the error, locate and upload the debug log (wiki) file to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL link to the uploaded file here with your reply.
I could be wrong but I believe the the reason most content isn't working on the ATV, is because it is flash player content. I know most of the content that doesn't work. Works on Windows 7, Ubuntu 12.04, and Raspberry Pi from personal experience.
BigB42078: this is probably due to the revision of librtmp used in the build. Hopefully rtmpdump will issue a stable release version in the future so XBMC can incorporate it into current builds.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_librtmp

I believe many sites require this. It could be variable based on which CDN server is accessed. I have seen some providers serve different CDN links depending where you are requesting it. Each CDN can be configured differently to do different handshakes or new swf checks. Depending on your DNS and location you will be directed to a specific CDN server which ideally should be close to you. Each of these regional servers can be configured differently. All these variables make it difficult to ensure playback for everyone. Using the latest librtmp should enable playback of most videos.

There might be other problems too. I think MTV is messed up because they had some site changes for requesting the video links. I wrote a fix but forgot to commit it because I don't want much MTV. This girl wanted to watch americas best dance crew.

BlueCop, the librtmp for atv2 on supervcloud is from march, if there is more updates on back end, can you please make one for us from latest updates. Thanks
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Free Cable and Network Add-on's not working1