Can XBMC show episodes I don't have?
Here's the deal. What I want is something like this. Basicly I want XBMC to show all seasons and all episodes, but darken the ones you don't have. That way you'll easily know when you're missing some. Also, the episodes that hasn't aired yet could display the air date using the TV guide addon. Is any part of this possible?

Nope.
See feature request section (saw same thing asked there)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I agree that would be great. For a much less integrated solution in the meantime, Media Center Manager will show you missing episodes, but not within XBMC. I'm sure other managers do too, but that is the only one I have used.
There may be other/simpler/better ways, but you could create dummy video files for the missing episodes and give them the appropriate show title and season/episode numbers so they will scan into your library. Create a thumbnail file containing the desired text to indicate "missing show". Display the episode information for each of the missing episodes and change the thumbnail to your "missing show" thumbnail. When a missing episode becomes available, replace the dummy file with the actual episode video file of the same name and also change the thumbnail.

A lot of work, though. Personally, I just keep a spreadsheet of all the episodes for a series and check them off as I record them.
I use Sickbeard which shows all the missing episodes together with what quality I have
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can XBMC show episodes I don't have?0