Music tracks end a few seconds early.
I have been listening to audio books and I noticed that the last second or two is cut off.

What is happening when you start a track, it skips through the first 4 seconds of the track timer very quickly then starts to play the track. So when the track timer reaches the end, this 4 seconds must get truncated of the end.

I am running on Raspberry Pi and it has happened under Raspbmc and OpenELEC.

I have tried running files from the local SD card and via wifi.
Seems to be cutting the last few seconds off videos too.
Seems related to a "warble" at the beginning of the track as well. Audio is distorted like an old tape deck.
Apparently the tracks being truncated is from omxplayer not waiting for the audio_render to finish playing out its buffer, a fix has been done for this omxplayer it just needs to be incorporated in to XBMC.

Hopefully the other problems like distortion at the beginning of tracks and inconsistent gapless between tracks, get fixes at the same time.
This happens to me in Linux as well ever since AE was merge just never could figure out ha it was
Happening as well to me on AppleTV2. All was good running older release with separate player, but recently went to nightly to solve different issue. For me the problem is consistent at the end of every MP3 track. Five seconds prior to end of track, the sounds cuts out and then comes back for split second at the end, normal pause occurs and then next track begins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music tracks end a few seconds early.0