Best Metadata Manager/Editor
i have noticed a fair few of my movies have the incorrect info on them the xbmc scrapers must not have detected them correct or have but in the wrong language

i am looking for a way to have all the correct information stored permantley in my database in case i need to re-install at some point so was looking at using some metadata manager/editor software but not sure which is the best to use

can anyone recommend a good free one apart from Ember Media manager (it is a decent one but curious as to the alternatives)
There is also the Media Companion

//Krister
I think I tried every single one and Ember was just the best.

There are some good alternatives but they are not free.
I think meta browser and media center master (or something like that) are good.

And when the rewrite of Ember is done its going to be even better.
(2012-08-23, 16:19)TeKo Wrote: I think I tried every single one and Ember was just the best.

There are some good alternatives but they are not free.
I think meta browser and media center master (or something like that) are good.

And when the rewrite of Ember is done its going to be even better.

I have only used Media Companion. I have thougt about Ember, but decided to wait until the rewrite is done.

It would be interesting to know in what way Ember is better? More features, more stable. I know Media Companion had some issues with TV series/shows in the past, but the latest stable version work quite well.

It would be great if anyone with experience with both Ember and Media Companion could to an comparison, what is different, pros and cons.

Thanks in advance

//Krister

(2012-08-23, 16:43)KRKA01 Wrote: It would be great if anyone with experience with both Ember and Media Companion could to an comparison, what is different, pros and cons.

+1 from me - I am using Ember right now and am curious what features other programs have. And it would be interesting what the rewrite will bring - atm I can use it quite well and have not run into problems with xbmc (not right - I have some issues with movie sets).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Metadata Manager/Editor0