How to browse music library without turning on my tv?
Star 
Hi, new to the forum and I have just bought an Asrock 235d HTPC.
And I would like to know how I can use my iPad to browse my music library using xbmc without having to turn on my tv?
Thank you in advanceSmile
use constellation for your ipad?

thats how i will do it

Turn on you htpc and receiver, take your ipad, and use it to browse your music collection and start it play
But how do I get access to my library from my iPad? I don't want to use iTunes if that's what you mean? I really don't like that program....
What I meant is that I want to browse my audio files on my htpcs hard drive with my iPad. Trough xbmc or some other application, if possible. Do I have to use teamwiever maybe?
(2012-08-24, 17:43)Josruu Wrote: But how do I get access to my library from my iPad? I don't want to use iTunes if that's what you mean? I really don't like that program....
What I meant is that I want to browse my audio files on my htpcs hard drive with my iPad. Trough xbmc or some other application, if possible. Do I have to use teamwiever maybe?

No...

You use xbmc on your htpc
Setup your music library in there...

Then when you want to hear it without tv
You turn on your htpc+receiver
You take your ipad (with installed constellation app), and use your constellation to browse your music library from xbmc and start playing it
Discussion and download links for various XBMC remote control apps for the iPad:
Official XBMC Remote for IOS
XBMC Constellation for iPad/iPhone
XBMC Commander
Ahh, now I see, thank you, Ill try that tomorrow when the asrock arrivesSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to browse music library without turning on my tv?0