• 31(current)
Release [BETA] metroTV
ZexisStryfe or Community

Extended info script not giving "in cinemas" data again in either Hub section or home.Looked all over the internet and it seems to be a common issue with version 0.0.5 and gotham.Do u have a fix-I dont get any error messages and Im using the same one i always have.No changes
Trending Movies and TV works fine.Is anyone else having issues??If not please let me know what version you are currently using.Go to programs and then extended info it should state the version on the top of the thumbnail or once on the add on press C on keyboard and select add on information.Thanks
What version of Gotham are you running?
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

Gotham 13.1
(2014-07-16, 19:57)wolverine30008 Wrote: ZexisStryfe or Community

Extended info script not giving "in cinemas" data again in either Hub section or home.Looked all over the internet and it seems to be a common issue with version 0.0.5 and gotham.Do u have a fix-I dont get any error messages and Im using the same one i always have.No changes
Trending Movies and TV works fine.Is anyone else having issues??If not please let me know what version you are currently using.Go to programs and then extended info it should state the version on the top of the thumbnail or once on the add on press C on keyboard and select add on information.Thanks

Alright I have been doing some poking around and it seems Gotham 13.1+ broke this functionality in phil65's original script. If you are using the Nessus version (now linked in the first post) Trending movies works again, however the syntax for InCinemas has changed. I tried calling the new syntax but am still getting errors. I posted in the extended info thread and hope to have a resolution soon.

So if I downgrade to 13.0 I should be fine??If not I can just wait.This forum has been quiet lately lol.

Thanks again for the reply
Good job @ZexisStryfe!

Have one user a german languagefile?
(2014-08-13, 15:53)wolverine30008 Wrote: So if I downgrade to 13.0 I should be fine??If not I can just wait.This forum has been quiet lately lol.

Thanks again for the reply

I can't guarantee that. I have been working on finalizing the 5.1 beta release and in that it does work again, however some information is lost (it no longer pulls overviews for in cinema movies). This is because there is something going on with the Rotten Tomatoes API and nessus is aware of it. My fixes in 5.1 are temporary until the Rotten Tomatoes API works again.

(2014-08-13, 17:44)Koloss Wrote: Good job @ZexisStryfe!

Have one user a german languagefile?

The skin has been submitted to Transifex for translating. Once accepted we will start getting the translation files. Feel free to sign up to Transifex and help the translation effort!

(2014-08-13, 19:14)ZexisStryfe Wrote: The skin has been submitted to Transifex for translating. Once accepted we will start getting the translation files. Feel free to sign up to Transifex and help the translation effort!

Have you a link?
(2014-08-13, 20:26)Koloss Wrote: Have you a link?

Transifex skins repository

(2014-08-13, 20:40)ZexisStryfe Wrote:
(2014-08-13, 20:26)Koloss Wrote: Have you a link?

Transifex skins repository

MetroTV is now not online!
Correct. I will let you know once it is posted there.

Tomorrow, i upload my german language file here.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkkb1qo8gub87pz/strings.xml

For Home Menu Entry Copy to: C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\language\German
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sljrngrdnanxqdf/strings.po
Thank you Koloss

metroTV is now up on Transifex, so anyone that would like to help the translation effort, here is the link-

Transifex metroTV

The Skin has a big bug!
I tested in XBMC 13.2

When i open a file in windows explorer, xbmc start show for 1 sec the video file then i see the mainmenu! The Videofile show only in the lefttop corner it's running but not I see it.
The mainmenu is on the foreground!
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] metroTV23