• 6(current)
Release [BETA] metroTV
(2012-11-03, 05:43)skaara Wrote: Love the skin! One issue I have with it though is when viewing TV shows the poster thumbnails are all distorted.

EDIT: Figured out that it was using banners instead of posters but displaying them at the poster aspect ratio. To fix this you need to configure your TV scraper to prefer posters and then refresh your library.

Thanks Skaara! Laugh

Just as an FYI, I will be adding banner support (along with Logo support) to the skin during the beta phase.

Also, I am looking at having Alpha 2 released on Nov 10th. Damn Franken-hurricane Sandy put a damper on my plans...
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

Installed this skin yesterday... awesome...! Just one thing tho...

When I go into TV Shows it works fine but when I go into movies I get tv shows... I have to back up to get the list of options and pick movies... is this just me...?

Sorry if it's already been covered but I'm at work on my mobile... dodging the boss... lol
(2012-11-07, 16:28)onirosco Wrote: Installed this skin yesterday... awesome...! Just one thing tho...

When I go into TV Shows it works fine but when I go into movies I get tv shows... I have to back up to get the list of options and pick movies... is this just me...?

Sorry if it's already been covered but I'm at work on my mobile... dodging the boss... lol

Onirosco,

This happens when you select Movies or TV shows directly instead of from the "all movies" or "all tv shows" tiles. In order to prevent this I have actually reengineered some things and will be removing the title button and force you to pick via the tile.

metroTV Alpha 2 has been released!

Please check out the first port for details!

Looks great one issue in showcase view when you wait and the extra thumbs come up they are out of line

(2012-11-11, 00:01)fodster Wrote: Looks great one issue in showcase view when you wait and the extra thumbs come up they are out of line

Ha! Laugh Thanks fodster! Just goes to show you that I don't use extra fanart in my library! I will add the bug report and remedy.

Lol thanks and again great work!!
My photoshop has been crashing when I'm pasting images. While I'm trying to fix this issue with Windows 8, probably, I'm posting my music video view mock-up.
Please, use it as reference in case you don't have one.

Where you see Linkin Park should be the artist name.

Thank you.
(2012-11-11, 03:50)gabsaoleo Wrote: My photoshop has been crashing when I'm pasting images. While I'm trying to fix this issue with Windows 8, probably, I'm posting my music video view mock-up.
Please, use it as reference in case you don't have one.

Where you see Linkin Park should be the artist name.

Thank you.

So you are looking for something like the tile view with a details pane?

Exactly!
Okay. I will port over the tile view for you. I am in the process of adding a details pane (which you can turn on or off in the settings) similar to the one above so that should meet your needs.

Alpha 2 is fantastic! Thank you ZexisStryfe. Smile
Got Alpha 2 on my Win 8 and RasperryPi machines.
Looks great.
Keep up the good work Smile
I tried your first version and nice done Smile but one thing i did not like is that recently added is to dark and faded out , is it any way to remove that so the look clear?
(2012-11-12, 11:20)Bkam Wrote: I tried your first version and nice done Smile but one thing i did not like is that recently added is to dark and faded out , is it any way to remove that so the look clear?

That was removed in Alpha2!

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] metroTV23