Win Techsolo remote replacing by harmony one
I bought the techsolo 2200 case which comes with a techsolo remote
Now i want to replace that one with my logitech harmony one
Then i want the harmony to be used in xbmc , and i want to be able to tell my harmony which key on the harmony is the key on my keyboard in xbmc

Now i've looked in the wiki, and in topics here, but its way too much info

In the software of my harmony i could add the htpc techsolo device, but its not working

How do i set this up simple?

Thx for your help!
Anyone?
I read somewhere that since a while the Harmony comes with the codes for the Techsolo remote (either for download or preconfigured or somewhere). Not sure though.
(2012-08-25, 16:05)jaochoo Wrote: I read somewhere that since a while the Harmony comes with the codes for the Techsolo remote (either for download or preconfigured or somewhere). Not sure though.

yeah i know, ive said it in first post too, but they dont work
Chances are that the Harmony One doesn't work with your current IR receiver.

This seems to be the IR receiver that everyone has the best results with and recommends.
HP MC IR Reciever
(2012-08-25, 16:38)Arkitket Wrote: Chances are that the Harmony One doesn't work with your current IR receiver.

This seems to be the IR receiver that everyone has the best results with and recommends.
HP MC IR Reciever

it does work
what i did now: i learned the IR command, and he gets it
But now i dont know how to setup the key strikes... Wink
I want to use some keys.. but then with the remote
Oh ok.

Hmmm, have you tried setting the Harmony One to the MCE Keyboard profile?

Or you could use EventGhost.
(2012-08-25, 17:12)Arkitket Wrote: Oh ok.

euh? chinese?
(2012-08-25, 17:12)Arkitket Wrote: Oh ok.

I just tried that, doesnt work , too pity :Sad

I can make the harmony learn all the IR that my techsolo remote sends..
So is there a way i can use the IR signals from the techsolo to do some things inside xbmc?
(2012-08-25, 16:11)Skank Wrote:
(2012-08-25, 16:05)jaochoo Wrote: I read somewhere that since a while the Harmony comes with the codes for the Techsolo remote (either for download or preconfigured or somewhere). Not sure though.

Oh, sorry, I misinterpreted that in your first post. Can't really help you then, but please post your progress and whatever issues you encounter and solutions you find. I have exactly the same case and a Harmony, I'm just waiting for the new i3 to start building, so for now can't join this challenge.
(2012-08-26, 11:14)jaochoo Wrote:
(2012-08-25, 16:11)Skank Wrote:

Oh, sorry, I misinterpreted that in your first post. Can't really help you then, but please post your progress and whatever issues you encounter and solutions you find. I have exactly the same case and a Harmony, I'm just waiting for the new i3 to start building, so for now can't join this challenge.
Well i hope you have it soon too, so you can help me for once lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Techsolo remote replacing by harmony one0