Installing python help needed
hiya

i have trawled through the forum and read the user guide so i figure i best ask now as i can't get my scripts to work.

i have downloaded the python23.zlib and put that in the /e/apps/xbmc/python folder where it sits with 3 other folders:

lib
spyce
temp

i then added some scripts to /e/apps/xbmc/scripts/

these are in their own folders ie:

/e/apps/xbmc/scripts/xmovieguide/
/e/apps/xbmc/scripts/bbc_news/

i am running version 1.1.0 of xbmc and evox with a xecutor 3 ce

when i enter the scripts menu from the front page i see all my scripts but clicking the .py file does nothing.

i must have missed something. can someone tell me the first thing to check please. i have managed to get my network sorted so can play movies, images and music on my xbmc. just need some help getting into the more fun parts. thanks

:hmm:
just got a pimped version off bit torrent. 144 megs. seems to work just fine now and am loving it. will have a play with the settings in this one and see if i can get the other one working.
(true jedi @ aug. 02 2005,00:56 Wrote:just got a pimped version off bit torrent. 144 megs. seems to work just fine now and am loving it. will have a play with the settings in this one and see if i can get the other one working.
what pimped version did you get? i've downloaded a recent build but i cannot seem to get any of my scripts working either.?

any help would be great - noobie trying to get things to work!
xbmc 2005 07 20 - pimped

good luck matey

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing python help needed0