Documentaries
When I add my servershare with documentaries in XBMC it doesnt show up in library mode. Some but not even 1% of the 10.000 docs show up.
But they are visible when in file view mode. The bad part is tho that in file view mode I can't see which ones I watched. Because each media is in its own folder with the documentaryname as its parentfolder. Which makes it tedious to determine which ones have been watched. Can the watch status be attached to the parentfolder to in some way? So that when in fileview if all media in a folder has been watched the folder is marked as watched to?

Imagine yourself the tedious browsing of 10.000 docs each one in its own subfolder and having to enter each folder to determine if its been watched or not. Would be nice if one could have that status one step up so that it is visible on the foldername of the media. Possible?

I guess this would pose no problem if library mode could also add documentaries which is normaly not found with a scraper online. Just add the foldername instead so that it is browsable by library mode, would this be possible?
Try the "justUseTheFilename" scraper: Adding videos to the library/Home videos/custom videos (wiki)
OK, thanks...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Documentaries0