XBMC Toolkit (PC applications) Help wanted!
xbmc toolkit (sourceforge project site here) is a collection of useful/open-source pc applications for windows, to be used to customise and tweak xbmc. please report any official bugs or official feature requests to the project website. when posting, please be clear which tool it is you are referring to when aksing questions. please feel free to suggest new tools that you would like to have made to make the xbmc toolkit better!

all projects require you have the .net framework installed on your pc since they are all written in .net languages. it is freely available for download at the ms website.

available applications:
xbmcdbr (xbmc download-build-rar) version 1.0.2037
this is a c# windows application version of the popular xbmcdbr batch script project. (thread here)
additional requirements: windows 98 or later, winrar 3.4 or later, visual studio .net 2003 professional or better, and the xbox sdk (xdk) 5849 or later.

help wanted!
if you can do any of the following please pm me with what you can do for the project and your email address. i am going to start the cvs on sourceforge soon, so once i get some others contributing, you will be able to submit to the cvs your work.

wanted: anyone that can help develop tools for the xbmc toolkit in a .net language.
wanted: someone to help make some icons for these apps (right now am borrowing icons from another open source project).
wanted: beta testers for when new tools are ready.
thanks for a great tool!

just wanted to point out that the folder "credits\src" is included in the rar. also the file "media\dsstdfx.bin" is included. i believe these files/folders doesn't belong in the finished package?

if i remember correctly, when the xbmcdbr was a .bat file the folder "docs" was included and it contained changelog.txt, keymapping.txt etc. any plans to include that folder again?

anyway, i really appreciate your work with this tool Smile keep up the great work mate!
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
(vnm @ oct. 11 2005,17:23 Wrote:also the file "media\dsstdfx.bin" is included.
i noticed that file in a recent build. what's its purpose? i did use a search engine or two but their respective results contain results not kosher to mention here.
(faqulty @ oct. 12 2005,16:49 Wrote:what's its purpose?
afaik, none Smile
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Toolkit (PC applications) Help wanted!0