Win Video lib resetting to older version on new installs
Hi, I have been using the nightly builds of XBMC. Every time I install a new build; my video library resets to a version from over a week ago. Watched statuses are gone on those eps I have seen, and on movies too. Things that have been scanned in, episodes, whole tv shows and movies no longer there and I need to do a rescan.

I have to go to the trakt website to see what episode of items I was last on. Does anyone know what is going on here?

This is highly frustrating as you can imagine.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
No one else having this?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Same problem here... guess thats the backside of using nightliesWink

Last time I did this it reverted to the same status as I had the last time i backed up my library... don't know if this has anything to do with it and I haven't tried to replicate it as I don't want to screw up my library againWink

System: XBMC Gotham 13.1, HTPC: AMD 6450 1GB, Intel i5 3470S, 8GB DDR3, ASUS P8H61-M PRO, OCZ SSD Agility 3, NYXboard Hybrid Remote
Surround: NAD M15HD2, NAD M25, B&W 803 Diamond, B&W DB1, B&W HTM4, Pioneer KRP-600A / Panasonic 65VT50

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video lib resetting to older version on new installs0