My xbox 360 controller is wired...so what now?
well im an xbmc newb as you can guess... so i wanted to use my (wired xbox 360 controller) in xbmc. I see that in the program files x86/ xbmc/ system/keymaps folder there is a .xml made for the wireless xbox 360 controller.... i tried changing the controller name in every single field of the xml to "xbox 360 controller for windows" which is what the controller is called in device manager... i get nothing... i found a few threads about this but i cant follow what these guys are saying. i dont speak in xml code....lol

does anyone know how to make my wired xbox 360 controller controll xbmc?

to clarify i dont want to use xpadder... shoudnt there be an .xml for the wired controller included in the keymaps folder? i mean there is a keymap for ps3 controllers logitech controllers and wireless xbox 360 but not one for wired.. so i figured there must one somebody has made online for download...but not one that does anything with eden as far as i can tell...
well i finally discovered that search feature in the forum and solved the problem....lol.... wired controller now working.. takes me back to the days of my modified xbox with xbmc.. sure has come a long ways though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My xbox 360 controller is wired...so what now?0