Win Xbmc streaming from FTP keeps disconnecting and resuming
Video 
When playing a movie on my Xbmc from my home server across FTP, xbmc keeps quitting and resuming, sometimes up to 10 times a minute.
Is there a setting I can adjust on xbmc to keep this from happening ? Increase timeout time or force it to leave the "channel" open longer so it doesnt send quit to ftp server ?
What happens is :
When I select a movie on Xbmc, xmbc connects to ftp , scans a whole bunch of folders ( cd1 , cd2 , subtitles and so on )
Then my ftp starts sending the movie to Xbmc, 10 seconds later it sends a Quit to my FTP server and disconnects, only to connect again 1 second later and resuming.
This happens "behind the scene" and movie playback is smooth.
If needed I can show a small portion of a log-file.
The FTP server is running FileZilla Server , and settings ( in desperation ) is :
Connections timeout : 9999
No Transfer timeout : 9999
Login timeout : 9999
I know that 0 instead of 9999 means no timeouts but that didnt help either.
So any suggestions ?

Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC and play a movie as you've done previously. Let it play for a few minutes (long enough for the debug log (wiki) to record some of the timeouts). Exit XBMC, locate your debug log (wiki), upload it to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL link to the uploaded log here with your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc streaming from FTP keeps disconnecting and resuming0