Half of my RSS videos aren't working
Hey, what's up. I'm sorry to sign up and immediately ask a question, but I'm really stuck.

I've been using XBMC for a long long time, but really basically. I've got the basics down pretty easily. I've been trying to add RSS feed Videos from various news websites to my Video section. I do the add source, "rss://..." etc etc, and like half of what I've added works. I've added my feeds to feedburner and been adding the rss' from there, and tried from the sources website. For instance, all the Democracy Now! videos work, but all the BBC videos do not. When I try the BBC videos, the working icon shows up at the bottom right, and then nothing happens.

I turned on debugging, here's my log file

http://pastebin.com/TV4ZT20t

(sorry, I couldn't figure out how to post the log file in a non-retarded way)

So yeah, any pointers would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Can you give some examples of rss:// addresses that do and do not work?

By the way, the way you posted your debug log is exactly right -- uploaded to a public paste site and the URL posted here. You don't need to wrap your log file text within [quote] and [/quote] tags since the paste site will display the text using a monospace font for readability.
Hey, thanks for the reply.

Here is an RSS that does work -

rss://feeds.feedburner.com/democracynow/pUBx

and here is an RSS that does NOT work -

rss://feeds.feedburner.com/co/YroB

I'm starting to think it has to do with the sites themselves. I've noticed that all the NBC stuff works, all the BBC stuff does not. All the PBS stuff works, all the Fox stuff does not, if that helps with anything.
Also, for what it's worth, I tried adding my RSS feeds to Livestream and got the exact same results with the exact sites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Half of my RSS videos aren't working0