Motorola NYXBoard Freezing issue
I have a Zotac ZBox ID80, XBMC running Openelec 1.95.7 (i.e. Eden)

Sometimes (I haven't figured out exactly what triggers this)

1/ The board (or rather: the dongle, I guess) prevents my ZBox from booting. It gets stuck at step '99' of the boot sequence. Other keyboard also doesn't get powered up.
2/ Stops working during standard XBMC operation. Possibly when the screen dims, maybe just idleness. As said, not quite figured out the cause.

Some things I noticed:

- The 'stops working' is 99% true, sometimes the keyboard flip detection still works (and since I have search bound to the flip, I can still bring up search!)
- When this is happening, the red keyboard led doesn't blink anymore. Switching to 'remote mode' (green led) does work and the remote can still operate my other equipment.
- Until I unplug the dongle, other connected keyboards don't work either.
- Killing the XBMC binary will fix it. (leading me to believe that Issue 1 and 2 are possibly unrelated.
- Unplugging the dongle, then waiting some seconds (not immediately!) and then replugging will fix it.

Help?
(2012-08-28, 17:49)puntloos Wrote: Unplugging the dongle, then waiting some seconds (not immediately!) and then replugging will fix it.

If that's the case then you might want to check this thread out: http://forums.pulse-eight.com/default.as...osts&t=520
Thank you sir. Contacted Pulse-Eight and filed for a replacement.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Motorola NYXBoard Freezing issue0