In Win BP659 case $29.88
Well looks like the IN WIN BP655.200BL Black Steel Mini-ITX Desktop Computer Case 200W Power Supply will be the case I'll be using for my build. Found it randomly on clearance looks while looking for something else and last one left for only $29.88, so I couldn't pass it up as this saves me lots of cash. Anyone have any experience with this case? Hope it's good as I had zero research on it before purchase.

Here is a couple link to the case;

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_i..._id=040359

Guess I better figure out what I can fit and do with this case. Research time, anyone has experience or links to builds with this let me know. I'll be posting pics and vids when I get started.
Mostly complaints are around the power supply being hot and noisy. It can easily be replaced with a picoPSU, especially given all the money you saved if you find it to be the same.
(2012-08-29, 03:32)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Mostly complaints are around the power supply being hot and noisy. It can easily be replaced with a picoPSU, especially given all the money you saved if you find it to be the same.

Thanks. I've found some info and opinions on the case. Most YouTube videos aren't in English so they aren't of much help. Most site reviews seem pretty positive though. If the psu ends up noisy I'll for sure go the pico route, might replace the side fan with a more silent optin also.
Seems like a good deal for $29.88 even if you have to tweak it a bit. Good score.
(2012-08-29, 04:56)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Seems like a good deal for $29.88 even if you have to tweak it a bit. Good score.

Figure change the 80 mm fan to a quieter model and maybe see if it's possible to chane the psu fan if it's loud. Now I just need to get lucky on deals for the rest of the components, lol. Got the 120gb ssd the other day on a price error for $58. Just need, mobo, CPU, ram, and I guess I'll actually have to purchase copy windows 7, hate that windows 7 is $100
(2012-08-29, 05:41)Palmer Wrote: and I guess I'll actually have to purchase copy windows 7, hate that windows 7 is $100
Well, there's always the Linux+XBMC/XBMCbuntu/OpenELEC option for $0 Smile
(2012-08-29, 06:21)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 05:41)Palmer Wrote: and I guess I'll actually have to purchase copy windows 7, hate that windows 7 is $100
Well, there's always the Linux+XBMC/XBMCbuntu/OpenELEC option for $0 Smile

I don't know if I can use any of those. I need to be able to run iTunes for ipad, ipods, Adobe illustrator/photoshop, microsoft skydrive, calibre. I don't know much about the other OS's but my wife would kill me if she can't update and use the ipad. I really like the idea on Linux. Either way I want to use XBMC on top of everything.
If you do decide to go with the picoPSU I think I might have one last one of these available: http://outsidethestb.blogspot.com/2011/0...e-tfx.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In Win BP659 case $29.881