Win Hiding thumb in movie sets? Possible?
Hello all, first post... sorry if it's a dumb question, but:

Using Eden and Transparency! (not sure how to check which version of the skin... current through the xbmc internal downloader as of this week, sorry), I was wondering if it was possible to remove the thumbnail for a movie set completely. That is, especially in fanart view, can it be set to none with no placeholder icon?

Ideally; the file/movie list on the right, title/genre/runtime, etc in the low center and nothing at all on the left for a set of related movies.
I'm goofy enough to want to keep the thumb for individual movies, just not the sets if that can be done.

I poked through the forums here and of course googled a bunch before posting and don't mean to waste anyone's time,
But if it's a quick fix that someone else has come across (or written), I'd be much obliged.
Hope I didn't miss something obvious...
I'm not afraid of editing.xml files and whatnot either.

Thanks for the amazing skin for a phenomenal program,
in View-Fanart.xml, find this piece of code (~ line 492):
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>18</posx>
    <posy>396</posy>
    <width>218</width>
    <height>310</height>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
    <fadetime>IconCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,-40" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Enable_Movies_Media_Flags)">Conditional</animation>
    <visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
</control>

and change the last line to:
Code:
<visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..) + !ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'll give it a shot, thanks for the quick reply!
Cheers,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hiding thumb in movie sets? Possible?0