Do we need another version of Aeon?
As I'm currently working on a new version of Horizonz for Frodo, I already have some AEON graphics that got polished a bit.
If somebody is interested, just ping me...

And yes, AEON should survive all other skins
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-08-31, 10:33)deibit Wrote: I would love to see an Aeon clone script with Cinemascope aspect ratio (2.40:1, 2.35:1.. etc..). like the "Aeon Movie Wall YAMJ" for Popcorn Hour Devices (for example)

People with Projector with Anamorphic lenses and/or 2.40:1 screens will love you for that Wink

bump and bump agian look at that screenshot. there must not be anybody on the XBMC forums with REAL home cinema's man you guys are missing out! go buy a projector
Ha, when I have my own home, that is secluded, and I can build a theater room then sure I'll buy a projector. For now, I'm stuck with a LED TV. I hope to upgrade to an 85 inch boy soon. Right now stuck at 70 inches Sad. Projector is my dream.

My take on this old subject, you can never have enough skins. If you're going to put the work into it why not?

Skins are how we access our media on XBMC, without good skins, all the features in the world are pretty useless if you just have some terrible interface.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do we need another version of Aeon?0