Alter Media Flags
Hi guys,

Just got T! and its amazing! I was just wondering if there's anyway to alter the media flags? I would like to do a few edits here and there so any help is appreciated.

I'm on Windows by the way, but will be moving to XBMCbuntu or Ubuntu soon so help appreciated for all them if you can.

Thanks
Not sure what your intentions might be... on a win7 system the flag icons can be found C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.transparency\media\flags\movies no clue to the file path for this in Ubuntu but it's probably in the same sort of path buried in T!
Basically I'm looking to change the "1080/720/480" etc flags, the aspect ratio flags, the BBFC rating flags etc.

It's the equivalent file path in Ubuntu so, I'll try it out when I get it, and I'll try the file path you said later on and get back to you, thanks.
A a side note, T! (SVN) does support 1080/576/540 cases; the default images are generic but I provided the missing ones here..http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643&page=17
I'm just wondering what that has to do with my topic?
In C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\ there's no "skin.transparency", there is one in C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\, but there's no "flags" in "media"
Not sure cases have anything to do with your topic, but it might have some bearing if someone is looking for a fast visual, I posted it as a 'just in case'.

Quote:In C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\ there's no "skin.transparency"
There is in the SVN version, the media visuals are wrapped up in the textures file on the non-svn release, I'm unsure that just adding media flags in that folder would take precedence over the texture files.

Oh right. Is there anyway to alter the texture file on the non-svn release?
(2012-09-01, 13:20)BroLo Wrote: Oh right. Is there anyway to alter the texture file on the non-svn release?

nope.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Darn, any hope of allowing editing of flags in future releases? T! is the best skin I've found but I'd still love to see this make its way into future releases Tongue
(2012-09-04, 09:10)BroLo Wrote: Darn, any hope of allowing editing of flags in future releases? T! is the best skin I've found but I'd still love to see this make its way into future releases Tongue

using the svn version of T! is your only option then.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alter Media Flags0