Hw to create additional Custom Movie Submenus ??
I have tewaking the NEON skin that I got a few days ago and created about 10 movie submenus:

NEW RELEASES
ACTION
ADVENTURE
80'S COMEDY
COMEDY
DRAMA
etc...

I want these playlists to be a submenu under the main homepage menu "MOVIES". Now, the NEON skin allows just one Movie Submenu so how do I add more to accomodate all my playlists??

Or am I handeling this all wrong?
How are others doing it?

when I go to SETTINGS > SKIN > CUSTOM HOME it shows that I can add 5 additional Home Menu items.

Hod would I go about adding about 10 different smartplaylists??

what are you guys doing to accomodate this?!

Thanks!!
KODI 16.1 on Odroid C2, Android OS, Roku Clients w/ Plex, Dell R710 Rack Server w/ 40TB storage
Maybe I am asking a question without a proper answer...

With NEON, what are the best-practices when setting up my Genre ans New Releases smart playlist?

Any suggestions ??
KODI 16.1 on Odroid C2, Android OS, Roku Clients w/ Plex, Dell R710 Rack Server w/ 40TB storage
Hi, I just had this same problem I think, if you go to customise menu items, select 'Movies' and then click 'Set Submenu' it seems that additional menu item limits are on the right. I first tried enabling the 1-5 option, no change then when I set both the 1-5 and the 6-10 options it worked.

It retained the existing ones and then gave me custom options as well. Hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hw to create additional Custom Movie Submenus ??0