Dual Screen Setup.
Hi.

I've searched and searched and cannot find an answer to if this would be possible. I have a computer that is running Windows 7 64bit.

I have 2 monitors connected to it via DVI, and a 47" TV connected through HDMI.

I've been running xbmc on a seperate PC but then my main PC was used for browsing and it meant having 2 PC's on. Not really what I wanted. SO.

I'm in the process of setting up my computer with the 3 screens. Can I use 2 screens (my monitors) for browsing the internet/doing work while leaving XBMC to do its thing uniterrupted on the TV?

I use XBMC commander for the iPhone to control XBMC, and would like to have my keyboard and mouse NOT associated with XBMC unless I want it to be.

I don't mind any set, but, would prefer to run XBMC in Full Screen mode (not windowed) as really dont want a window around to spoil the effect of XBMC if possible. I dont always use my computer so just want to be able to turn my TV on and control it from my iPhone. while using the other two monitors totally seperately.

I really dont want to go down the virtual machine route if I can avoid it.

If needed I can install a new gfx card to have 2 (two seperate DVI's for my monitors) if that would help.

I've searched for ages but cannot find out if this would be possible and don't really want to go through all the hassle of swapping from one machine to another and getting everything set up to find it just wont work.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks Smile
Fake full-screen mode should work fine (no border visible).
Or you can get a rasberry pi and plug it into the TV :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual Screen Setup.0