Move stand up comedy out of movies to another heading.
Hi,

I have alot of Stand up comedy on my PC, currently it is listed under my 'movies' heading so it can download all of the art work. But Its beginning to clutter up my movies section. I would like to remove the stand up comedy from my movies section and crate a new main menu option called 'Stand Up'. Now I know I can create the new section and point it to the stand up comedy folder and remove the stand up comedy from the movies heading but then I lose all the artwork and descriptions and are unable to download them separately.

Is there a way I can remove the stand up comedy from my movies heading, move them to another heading and still be able to download all of the artwork and info?

Thanks in advance!
Yeah, you can set up smart playlists. One to include the stand-up and exclude everything else. And another to do the opposite. Then, a lot of skins will let you add playlists to the home screen. One will be for the stand-up, and then another to replace the former Movies category.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Move stand up comedy out of movies to another heading.0