modified Aeon Nox 3.6 with Fullscreen Fanart on click down
Hi all,

This option is implemented in official aeon nox git version again. You don't need to use my modified files any more.(2012-09-09)

I liked the option "Fullscreen Fanart on click down(in Showcase View)" very and tried to modify xml files. Its working well now Smile

I uploaded my XML-Files, if some of you would like to use this option with the new skin(Aeon Nox 3.6 from Git).
In this File are all needed xml-files and you only need to replace the files in your "skin.aeon.nox/1080i/" folder.

It works now in Showcase View with and without Cover Flow.

Get modified xml files

best regards
Very cool idea!
I haven't used his yet, but thank you for "repairing" one of my biggest personal pet peeves of v3.0+. This may get me to switch from v2.0 permanently.

Never understood why the feature was cut in the first place, TBH.

EDIT: Eh, no luck so far getting this to work ...
can you put a zip file with just you modification, and not all files?
I'm Interresting to add that in my mod GlassNox
and that's not possible like that for[/quote]
(2012-09-02, 09:24)fmronan Wrote: can you put a zip file with just you modification, and not all files?
I'm Interresting to add that in my mod GlassNox
and that's not possible like that for

Sure, here is the link with modified files:
Download

if u need help, feel free, to ask it

(2012-09-02, 05:57)Matsutake Wrote: EDIT: Eh, no luck so far getting this to work ...

Hi,

i have tried it with git version from today(02 September) and it works.
Download the Aeon-Nox git version from here and replace the files in your skin.aeon.nox/1080i/ folder with
Download

I have tested it now and it works in Showcase view.

thx , I try that tommorow
I don't find the option for activate fullscreen fanart?
It's not working with 3.5 Undecided I really want to keep my official 3.5 version and I've been searching for this option for a long time..can you at least give me the lines of showcase.xml to modify in order to have it working with 3.5 ?

Thanx a lot Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
feature is back now in GIT version.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-09-06, 02:58)phil65 Wrote: feature is back now in GIT version.

@phil65 : Ok, but does that mean that those who are in 3.5 are obliged to update to 3.6 or can we just download some xml files and replace them ?

I really insist on the fact of not downloading the whole new version of GIT because then I'll have to create again all my menus, modified configs of xml files, fallback images for menus, etc...

Can you tell us Phill if we can just download a small part of the 1080 folder if it is working ?

Thanks in advance !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2012-09-06, 16:35)Lockos Wrote:

@phil65 : Ok, but does that mean that those who are in 3.5 are obliged to update to 3.6 or can we just download some xml files and replace them ?

I really insist on the fact of not downloading the whole new version of GIT because then I'll have to create again all my menus, modified configs of xml files, fallback images for menus, etc...

Can you tell us Phill if we can just download a small part of the 1080 folder if it is working ?

Thanks in advance !

no, not possible. you´ll have to wait some days then. the upgrade to 3.6 final won´t reset your settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ok, thank you very much for your answer ! Wink

that's great news Phil. I can use the latest git-version again Smile

Thank You very much
Hi everyone. I have a few bugs with this mod (i didn't download anything, I just run the latest 3.6 GIT with included mod)

First of all, the mod doesn't work for me with coverflow activated for both showcase and showcase box views.

Then, when trying to make it work without coverflow, when I click down, a grey bar appears and stays on the top left corner, as you can see on this picture :

Then, when I click down another time, the gray bar goes down with the thumbs and dissapears :

Then, a "press any key" button appears :

So my questions would be :

1) How to make it work with enabled coverflow ? (it is said in the beginning of this thread that this is possible)
2) Can we remove this bar and this button in order to fully enjoy our fanarts ?

Thank you for your answers ! Wink
(2012-09-17, 00:10)Lockos Wrote: So my questions would be :

1) How to make it work with enabled coverflow ? (it is said in the beginning of this thread that this is possible)
2) Can we remove this bar and this button in order to fully enjoy our fanarts ?

Thank you for your answers ! Wink

Try it with latest Git-Version. Download it here
Rename the Foldername to skin.aeon.nox and move it into addons folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
modified Aeon Nox 3.6 with Fullscreen Fanart on click down2