connecting via proxy??
I would love to be able to do that.

Anybody know how?
Can you elaborate more on what you are wanting to do?
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Thank you for the response.

I will use a video add on alot during college football. It's espn3. However it uses your login and in my area, alot of the games I want to watch is blacked out.

Example, Last night the Vandy vs USC game was blacked out in my area. However, people on the west coast could watch it on espn 3.

A proxy connection would allow me to work around that.

Ah I understand now.

Maybe a bit excessive for what you are wanting to do but I use Giganews.com myself. They provide servers in the following locations, I can pick and choose which of these servers I wish to connect to at any stage.

United States - Washington, D.C.
United States - Los Angeles, CA
United States - Austin, TX
Netherlands - Amsterdam
United Kingdom - London
France - Paris New!
Germany - Frankfurt
Asia - Hong Kong

There are porbably more that are better for your requirements so might pay to have a hunt around and see what you can find.
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
connecting via proxy??0