ESPN3 XBMC add on ERROR, Icefilms slow!!
Hello all. I'm a noob when it comes to jailbroken ATV and XBMC. I've been searching around for a good two weeks. and having had much help.

My two problems are

1. ESPN video add on does not work. I load it and everything looks great. I got to the live list and i can see everything that's currently on. I click one and then a box in the center of the screen says "ERROR" and that's all I get. I don't get a script error or anything. I found some other forums that said to change some things in my settings and stuff(user data and stuff). I did that but it still does the same thing.

2. My second issue is that icefilms seems to be super slow. When I go to watch movies and such it will play for a like 20 seconds then goes to buffering. Then it will take like 10 minutes to get 1% buffered. It makes no sense because I have 20mbs download speed. I really have no clue what to do. I tried going wired, wireless, changed router settings. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks for the help in advance!
Icefilms is completely unsupported here. Check xbmchub.com for potential help.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

1. There's a thread in this subforum devoted to the ESPN3 add-on, so you may want to check or ask over there. Most likely, you'll be asked to provide a debug log (wiki) to help diagnose why the add-on failed.
  2. As thrak76 already said, no Icefilms discussion or support here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN3 XBMC add on ERROR, Icefilms slow!!0