Win Naming folders and files HELP!
Yo,

Been trying to look up how to name folders and files for the scraper to properly do its' work! A few questions though..

My media server consists of MKV, BD -isos and BDs in file structure. All have 2D or 3D.
What is the best way to tag them so the scraper can do a fine job?
At the moment I have a movie per folder structure:

Media/Avatar (2009)/Avatar.mkv or Media/Avatar (2009)/BDMV/ or Media/Avatar (2009)/Avatar.iso

TY
You should be good with those naming conventions.
(2012-08-31, 15:28)toiva Wrote: You should be good with those naming conventions.

Yep I meant for the the scraper to select the right cover BD, BD 3D or HD!
Also how does one correct a misscraped movie?

Ex: After Life gives me a Jap movie!

Ty
(2012-08-31, 16:37)siamsquare Wrote: Also how does one correct a misscraped movie?

Ex: After Life gives me a Jap movie!

I fix it by first fixing the title of the movie so the scraper picks it up correctly, According to IMDB the movie is called After.Life (2009). After the scan is complete you shave after After.Life and After Life in your library. Try playing After Life and XBMC will come back with and error saying it's no longer there do you want to remove it? Press yes.

There are a few other ways of also doing it, but I find the above to be the simplest.
Click on i for information then chose reload
Then chose manual...
(2012-08-31, 16:37)siamsquare Wrote: Yep I meant for the the scraper to select the right cover BD, BD 3D or HD!

This wiki will provide you with an accurate answer.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Media_flags
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

He's not talking about media flags but video posters. Scrapers don't provide "dvd" or "bluray" posters, they provide only standard posters and it's up to skins to provide dvd/bluray case graphics and 3d indicators.
(2012-08-31, 20:16)toiva Wrote: He's not talking about media flags but video posters. Scrapers don't provide "dvd" or "bluray" posters, they provide only standard posters and it's up to skins to provide dvd/bluray case graphics and 3d indicators.

Yep,sorry for my bad explaining... Meant bluray cases or 3D cases!

To suppliment what I was pointing the OP to earlier.. refer to the following link as to why...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132489
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Thanks for all the help!

Still having problems with BD's in file structure where I don't get the Bluray icon.

Using AEON MQ3.
Are u talking about the scrapped cover art or what?

If so, you will have to choose manually by going into movie info, poster option. You can download additional covers if they exist...
(2012-09-02, 17:44)siamsquare Wrote: Thanks for all the help!

Still having problems with BD's in file structure where I don't get the Bluray icon.

Using AEON MQ3.

You can't mess with file names when you leave BD as a folder structure rip. Convert it to an .iso, and name it <movie>.bluray.iso, and you'll get the BD icon.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Naming folders and files HELP!0