Menu item not highlited in add-on menus.
Hey all, lovin xbmc and all the fun that comes with. I have it all set up and running the way I want, except for one thing....when I enter the menu for an add-on it does not have a menu item highlighted. What this means is I can control it with remote or keyboard until I click one of the menu items with the mouse. If I back out and then go back in it seems fine though.

I am using windows vista, xbmc eden with Neon skin, one add on with this issue is the built-in DIY Network add-on..

Any help would be appreciated.
Any individual issues with add-ons should be directed towards the 3rd party responsible for that add-on, this is really not an XBMC issue look here for the appropriate forum http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=27
I had considered posting in the add-ons' forum but it seems to be consistent across all the add-ons I've tried which to me says it's an 'issue' with the 'os' or framework which is xbmc.

With the number of people using xbmc w/ remotes I'm surprised I couldnt find anyone else with this issue.
I get the same too. Once in every while I load an addon from my favourites and then when I go back with the MCE remote there is no way to see what menu item is highlighted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu item not highlited in add-on menus.0