Some PVR questions
I'm pretty new at XBMC so maybe some of my questions comes from that, i don't know what i'm doing =) Others could be suggestions for the XBMC PVR.

1.When i start Live TV i come to a screen where i see the background and smaller window with channel list to the left and the most of the window occupied by a small version of Live TV, in which it start to play when i select a channel. What is this screen called? (I'm sometimes having a hard time to figure out where to put my keymappings, is there a good way to know what the current screen you are on is called?)

2. If i press pause key, either on keyboard or remote, nothing happens. I can see in the logs that a Pause event is registered. If i however open up the playback controls and select Pause, the playback pauses.

3. When using a remote you have a limited amount of buttons to choose from. Watching a movie and watching LiveTV is in many cases very different and needs different buttons to function good. Trying to fit all keymappings in FullscreenVideo is hard. Would it be possible to split those up so when watching LiveTV you have a FullscreenTV section in keyboard.xml and remote.xml?

4. When switching channels i would like to press channel up/down and get a OSD info about next/previous channel, and when i have found the right channel i press OK to change to that channel. Is that possible to achieve?
Now the channel changes immediately, even though i found a setting that i should press OK before a channel change. But i do something wrong.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some PVR questions0