• 13(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Hi HansMayer,
just to ask if is possible to correct the time of EPG for the portuguese channels. 1 hour of difference.
BTW, just a great work on this.Nod
Thanks a lot.
(2012-03-16, 04:54)Sdpbc Wrote: You can exit but it takes some getting used to. You basically have to push the left button on the remote (at least using the confluence skin) and then a popup menu shows up where there are "play, fast forward, stop, etc" commands. Press stop and it takes you out. Sometimes though instead of this menu the volume control pops up instead. Keep fiddling (hit enter on the volume control and try again) and eventually you'll see the menu.

However, as the poster above mentioned, once you put up the EPG while watching a stream it ends up just sticking and I haven't figured out how to get out of it. I've even stopped the stream and gone back to the main menu where the channels are and the EPG still shows so I end up having to unplug the ATV.

This is an awesome add on with huge potential ... just buggy with the ATV. Maybe another skin would work better?

Using this on my atv2
yeah I think a press for menu or even a long press for menu and then an option to kill stream and kill EPG would work. right now I can never get the popup by hitting left key to get this option. Why isnt the menu button mapped to this popup menu and then maybe use the long press for another option??

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
When I try to start Super TV I get a script error.

Excerpt from logfile:

16:34:26 T:8144 M:1222504448 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
16:34:26 T:8144 M:1222504448 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named sqlite3
16:34:26 T:8144 M:1222365184 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\SuperTV\default.py", line 3, in ?
if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import main
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\SuperTV\resources\lib\main.py", line 25, in ?
from epg import *
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\SuperTV\resources\lib\epg.py", line 18, in ?
import urllib, urllib2, cookielib, time, USTimeZone,re,sqlite3,os,socket,gzip,StringIO,zlib,inspect,sys
ImportError: No module named sqlite3

Can somebody help?

Thanks in advance
Will we get support for this plugin in other skins or is it just confluence or will it eventually support universal skins such as Quartz etc.
(2012-03-15, 16:34)PKOneTwo Wrote: Russian and blackout's XXX bring up scrape error in RTMPgui+ plugin (tested with latest version from this moment)

Up!

PS: anyone similar problem with the plugin or just me?
all the non hd sports channels have gone including F1 can anyone fix this problem and great addon thanks
(2012-03-16, 17:37)konsument Wrote: When I try to start Super TV I get a script error.

Excerpt from logfile:

16:34:26 T:8144 M:1222504448 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
16:34:26 T:8144 M:1222504448 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named sqlite3
16:34:26 T:8144 M:1222365184 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\SuperTV\default.py", line 3, in ?
if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import main
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\SuperTV\resources\lib\main.py", line 25, in ?
from epg import *
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\SuperTV\resources\lib\epg.py", line 18, in ?
import urllib, urllib2, cookielib, time, USTimeZone,re,sqlite3,os,socket,gzip,StringIO,zlib,inspect,sys
ImportError: No module named sqlite3

Can somebody help?

Thanks in advance
Are you running Eden RC2? If not, please update XBMC.
(2012-03-16, 20:05)PKOneTwo Wrote:
(2012-03-15, 16:34)PKOneTwo Wrote: Russian and blackout's XXX bring up scrape error in RTMPgui+ plugin (tested with latest version from this moment)

Up!

PS: anyone similar problem with the plugin or just me?
Noticed. As for the Russian channels, if you try to open the list a couple of times, it should at some point load the EPG and work properly thereafter. In the next version, this will be fixed though.
(2012-03-16, 20:34)mosteks Wrote: all the non hd sports channels have gone including F1 can anyone fix this problem and great addon thanks
Not at the moment. But you'll want to keep an eye on blackoutworm's list for those from time to time.
(2012-03-16, 20:34)mosteks Wrote: all the non hd sports channels have gone including F1 can anyone fix this problem and great addon thanks

The streams have gone as they were taken from a pay per view xbmc add on ( FlashSportStreams) which has now been removed. Not only have you lost the streams, but all of the poor people who paid for the service in the first place. The free lunch is over for many and alot of others are now out of pocket !!
Sad
(2012-03-12, 12:13)Deafty Wrote: Hello,.I have a dumb a"ß question.

What exactly do I need in order to use this addon?

It is installed (on Darhma) and enabled but,...functionality non existent,.

Please post a dirty guide,. thanks.

I believe you need Eden. I couldn't get it to work with Darhma.
SuperTV 1.102 and rtmpGUI+ Rev. 3 have been released!

Improved mouse support.
Improved closing mechanism which should work with the Apple Remote.
Fixing a bug where Russian EPG wouldn't load.
Fixing a bug where XML lists wouldn't be opened when only one element present (rtmpGUI+).
Fixed the timezone on the Portuguese EPG; also in rtmpGUI+

नमस्ते, भारत!
Added Indian channel list and EPG; also in rtmpGUI+.
A WhatsOnIndia.com registration is required and you need to enable Sign-Up for XMLTV in My Profile/TV Preferences, as well as add your user credentials in the SuperTV/rtmpGUI+ settings.
wow hans-looks awesome!
Hans,
Appreciated all your work. Any chance we can somehow has the favorite not wipe out when install the new version?
Or would you tell us where this fav list saved, so we can manually save it, then put it back after installing the new one.
Thanks,
(2012-03-17, 00:02)HansMayer Wrote: SuperTV 1.102 and rtmpGUI+ Rev. 3 have been released!

Improved mouse support.
Improved closing mechanism which should work with the Apple Remote.
Fixing a bug where Russian EPG wouldn't load.
Fixing a bug where XML lists wouldn't be opened when only one element present (rtmpGUI+).

नमस्ते, भारत!
Added Indian channel list and EPG; also in rtmpGUI+.
A WhatsOnIndia.com registration is required and you need to enable Sign-Up for XMLTV in My Profile/TV Preferences, as well as add your user credentials in the SuperTV/rtmpGUI+ settings.

Error in script for ver 3 - beta win 7
Mouse is working great, but when I try to go into the country to see the channel listing, it lags at a blank screen for a few seconds then kicks back to the country screen
so I never get to see any channels
http://pastebin.com/LpYCDdWj
(2012-03-17, 00:46)winylisa Wrote: Mouse is working great, but when I try to go into the country to see the channel listing, it lags at a blank screen for a few seconds then kicks back to the country screen
so I never get to see any channels
http://pastebin.com/LpYCDdWj
1.102.1 now - finally - has a complete and working mouse support.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13