• 14(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
script fail on rtmpgui+ 3
(2012-03-17, 01:25)castalla Wrote: script fail on rtmpgui+ 3
Have you tried downloading and installing a fresh copy? Try that, if it still doesn't work, please post some logs.
Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/TiQYGwL9
(2012-03-16, 22:48)jetstream1969 Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 20:34)mosteks Wrote: all the non hd sports channels have gone including F1 can anyone fix this problem and great addon thanks

The streams have gone as they were taken from a pay per view xbmc add on ( FlashSportStreams) which has now been removed. Not only have you lost the streams, but all of the poor people who paid for the service in the first place. The free lunch is over for many and alot of others are now out of pocket !!
Sad

Yes I was one of those who has just paid for a year and now its useless
(2012-03-17, 01:37)castalla Wrote: Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/TiQYGwL9
If you didn't reinstall it, then that's your problem. If you've reinstalled it, then you'd have to rename the zip file to something and reinstall it again, as XBMC caches the zips.
I uninstalled the previous version 2 - then installed 3 which failed. Uninstalled, redownloaded, and reinstalled.

So, do I still have to rename the zip to something else?

(2012-03-17, 02:40)castalla Wrote: I uninstalled the previous version 2 - then installed 3 which failed. Uninstalled, redownloaded, and reinstalled.

So, do I still have to rename the zip to something else?
Get a fresh copy of Revision 3. Rename the file to i.e. r.zip, install the r.zip. Afterwards everything should work fine. Otherwise, you could delete the older rtmpGUI zips from %APPDATA%\XBMC\addons\packages and then reinstall, but just renaming the file has the same effect.
Renamed and works. Thanks.

Are Filmon streams ever going to last more than 6-8 minutesHuh?!!!!!
Hi HansMayer

Is there any chance we can get this added to a repo so it will update automatically when new releases are updated
(2012-03-17, 10:49)Steverae Wrote: Hi HansMayer

Is there any chance we can get this added to a repo so it will update automatically when new releases are updated

this would be great to have
hi i have installed rtmpgui+3 all chanells work apart from india i have registerd and saved xmltv and configured the plugin user name and password but still get script error.anybody else have same problem
(2012-03-17, 12:53)shaf11 Wrote: hi i have installed rtmpgui+3 all chanells work apart from india i have registerd and saved xmltv and configured the plugin user name and password but still get script error.anybody else have same problem
Are you running XBMC Eden RC2? If not, update and try again.
Otherwise, please post logs.
running beta 3 i'll update it thanks
Does the SuperTV plugin need a high spec machine to run well?
Great addon!

Is it possible o create a custom list of channels? My own xml?

thanks
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13