• 20(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-19, 19:28)Motegi Wrote: I have installed the 1.103 version.
Now i have install the new 1.104 but in xbmc it still show the version 1.103.

bump
bump?
problem is that no one will never experience a lot of good
(2012-03-19, 20:55)Motegi Wrote: bump?

bump your question - i have also updated, but still running 1.103, not the 1.104 i installed
(2012-03-19, 20:47)dar242001 Wrote:

bump

got the same problem and have no rtmpgul list
(2012-03-19, 20:28)jonnypa Wrote: Hi guys. I still having problem with last releases of SuperTv and rtmpgui+! Today everything working perfectly but now I have the buffering problem. I tried it on Apple Tv and on a MacBookPro...they have the same problem! Do you think I can set something in my router? Thanks

I have done a lot of testing on different hardware.

In my opinion the problem is related to inconsistent incoming streaming that can't keep the buffer full.
This issue is of course more evident on higher bitrates and in the evening (it happens less in the morning probably because there is more bandwidth avalilable on the streaming server and/or your internet provider)..
If you press the "o" key while playing a stream you can see a lot of informations: on a 720p stream if the incoming bandwidth drops below 2Mbit/s, the buffer starts emptying.
(2012-03-19, 19:48)mikles Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 17:15)PKOneTwo Wrote: Using Rev 8: Turkish Channels load, but rtmpgui list still doesn't (=> error). See log below.
the xml loads fine in browser though!

This happens because since a couple hours the server sends the file in gzip form in clients that understand it.
XBMC understands both gzip and uncompressed, however rtmpgui+ does not understand gzip.

@HansMayer
1. Where can I send country-specific xml files for inclusion with rtmpgui+?
2. Are there any plans to migrate this whole thing into a repository (where updates can be automated) plus give a better way for users to report bugs? i.e. code.google.com/somewhere

I don't hink so.
1.) Problem exists since yesterday! (to be exact since the original rtmpgui list was back online).
2.) I can see the xml file in the browser, it's an xml file (it's not a gzip file). You even can open the file with an editor.
I'd rather wold say: either it's a diffrent coding (ANSI, UTF- etc. <== perhaps you meant that) or it has different structure.

Anyway: it doesn't work. Hans wanted a log: see post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1050089
(2012-03-19, 17:15)PKOneTwo Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 20:38)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-18, 18:28)PKOneTwo Wrote: rtmpgui+ plugin (rev 6): RTMPgui list not loading (scraping error) and blackout list with error as well

PS: turkish channels not working (perhaps old links)?
Install Revision 7, if it still doesn't work, please post logs.

Using Rev 8: Turkish Channels load, but rtmpgui list still doesn't (=> error). See log below.

Code:
16:11:14 T:3980  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:11:18 T:3980   ERROR: Error Type: <class 'xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError'>
16:11:18 T:3980   ERROR: Error Contents: not well-formed (invalid token): line 4, column 62
16:11:18 T:3980   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import main;main(BASE)
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\resources\lib\main.py", line 245, in main
                                                listLanguages(BASE,parms['src'])
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\resources\lib\main.py", line 135, in listLanguages
                                                tree = ElementTree.parse(StringIO(xml)).getroot()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 862, in parse
                                                tree.parse(source, parser)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 586, in parse
                                                parser.feed(data)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 1245, in feed
                                                self._parser.Parse(data, 0)
                                            ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 4, column 62
16:11:18 T:3184   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.rtmpGUIplus/?src=14&lang=
16:11:18 T:3184   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.rtmpGUIplus/?src=14&lang=) failed
16:11:18 T:4052  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
The rtmpGUI list changed the format, I'll fix that.
(2012-03-19, 17:45)bixxius Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 16:48)cooltester Wrote: Hans, Sorry to bother you. I have just downloaded the lastest version of Super TV. Unfortunately, there is no zip file. Question, how do I go about addin this to Apple Tv 2? Thanks!Huh

If you're on a Mac and you downloaded the file with Safari, check the trash, it's probably there.
Or Right-Click and Download linked file, that way Safari doesn't extract it.
(2012-03-19, 19:48)mikles Wrote:
(2012-03-19, 17:15)PKOneTwo Wrote: Using Rev 8: Turkish Channels load, but rtmpgui list still doesn't (=> error). See log below.

This happens because since a couple hours the server sends the file in gzip form in clients that understand it.
XBMC understands both gzip and uncompressed, however rtmpgui+ does not understand gzip.
Both SuperTV and rtmpGUI+ support GZip and zlib compression just fine, in fact they specifically ask the servers to send the data compressed to speed things up. The problem is that there is a change in the list format.
(2012-03-19, 20:47)dar242001 Wrote:
bump
Nothing to worry about, it's 1.104.
how do i go about created my own xml and how to do i go about finding the links etc.
is there any help on the subject posted anywhere, i am having trouble finding it.
(2012-03-19, 21:50)wilson.joe Wrote: how do i go about created my own xml and how to do i go about finding the links etc.
is there any help on the subject posted anywhere, i am having trouble finding it.

That makes two of us. I think that's because HansMayer is rather busy developing the addon (and kudos for this!) and resolving the bugs at the moment.

I have asked these questions but no answers yet:

1. Where can I send country-specific xml files for inclusion with rtmpgui+?
2. Are there any plans to migrate this whole thing into a repository (where updates can be automated) plus give a better way for users to report bugs? i.e. on Google code.
Hi
Is it passible to add Canadian TV channels to the great addon?
Don't want to jump the gun and say it was due to this addon. I want to like this addon! But it seemed to crash my xbmc. After a video ended I was returned to the channel list, I could no longer back out/esc or backspace to get out either. Although I could go up and down, so xbmc had not entirely crashed. I closed it using task manager (win XP, xbmc 11), and now xbmc no longer boots! I'm not sure what's happening, it's just frozen as far as I can tell. The window is on my desktop but it isn't loading. Has this happened to anyone else?
(2012-03-20, 01:36)PantsOnFire Wrote: Don't want to jump the gun and say it was due to this addon. I want to like this addon! But it seemed to crash my xbmc. After a video ended I was returned to the channel list, I could no longer back out/esc or backspace to get out either. Although I could go up and down, so xbmc had not entirely crashed. I closed it using task manager (win XP, xbmc 11), and now xbmc no longer boots! I'm not sure what's happening, it's just frozen as far as I can tell. The window is on my desktop but it isn't loading. Has this happened to anyone else?
Did this happen more than once? Usually when a stream ends, you can just go back to the main menu via Escape. Otherwise, you could've played another stream and then Escape'd out or used the 'Exit' option in the context menu.

XBMC not booting anymore is not likely to be related to SuperTV, but if you post logs I'm sure this is nothing too dramatic to resolve.
thx
(2012-03-20, 01:36)PantsOnFire Wrote: Don't want to jump the gun and say it was due to this addon. I want to like this addon! But it seemed to crash my xbmc. After a video ended I was returned to the channel list, I could no longer back out/esc or backspace to get out either. Although I could go up and down, so xbmc had not entirely crashed. I closed it using task manager (win XP, xbmc 11), and now xbmc no longer boots! I'm not sure what's happening, it's just frozen as far as I can tell. The window is on my desktop but it isn't loading. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi!
This happened to me 2 times and i just restart pc win7. now is ok. Wink
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13