• 3(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
stuck on loading channels

Code:
11:28:18 T:2236   ERROR: CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\SuperTV
11:28:18 T:3876   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.

(2012-03-12, 13:34)mikey1234 Wrote: stuck on loading channels

Code:
11:28:18 T:2236   ERROR: CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\SuperTV
11:28:18 T:3876   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.

Same error here Sad
Freezes when you want to get out of the add on by clicking the menu option on the remote for ATV2, otherwise plays fine but cant seem to get out without a full reboot of the ATV2, using 1.01
great addon but can not exit the programme when using on ATV2 just needs to be able to use the menu button for back thanks
As SuperTV has still too many quirks, I decided to put up rtmpGUI+. It's pretty much just the stock rtmpGUI plugin with my EPG technology and channel lists plus you can set the updated libRTMP in the settings and don't have to edit the source anymore. The EPG loads once a day, and the timezones are fixed. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes and doesn't freeze, but you don't have advanced EPGs per channel.

You find it on the downloads page.

Edit: As the big 'list' is Temporarily disabled (applies to rtmpGUI and rtmpGUI+ as well), I've put up a copy at http://supertv.3owl.com/list.xml
Hi Guys.
I have been following your thread on this site for a while now. You guys are doing a great job!
Keep it up!

Quick question as rtmpgui is disabled, how do i add the xml file? Do i add it to live tv?
I think the xml file goes in super tv! You can correct me if im wrong!
(2012-03-12, 15:19)roadie Wrote: Hi Guys.
I have been following your thread on this site for a while now. You guys are doing a great job!
Keep it up!

Quick question as rtmpgui is disabled, how do i add the xml file? Do i add it to live tv?
I think the xml file goes in super tv! You can correct me if im wrong!
You add it to the BASE list in the default.py. I've added it to rtmpGUI+ and SuperTV already, though. Just reinstall, it's the second "list" one.

Not sure what you mean by the BASE list in the default py. I couldnt find a link for rtmpgui+ eventhough i searched for it!
I have got supertv which shows the list but its taking a long time to load, probably due to the amount of channels. How long should i wait for it to load up?
who keeps the links up to date? as i see filmon is supported great

so why dont you just use filmon for all the united kingdom streams?

will you be adding the ability to add your own xml ?
Well I am not sure why but a stuck in the screen with the countries in it. I cant seem to click anything. i click on them but nothing happens
(2012-03-12, 15:43)YaSs3r37 Wrote: Well I am not sure why but a stuck in the screen with the countries in it. I cant seem to click anything. i click on them but nothing happens

Im loading the list, it says view: media info 2 and loading channel but nothings coming up. Been like that for about 15 mins
(2012-03-12, 15:43)YaSs3r37 Wrote: Well I am not sure why but a stuck in the screen with the countries in it. I cant seem to click anything. i click on them but nothing happens

press return key
Hans,
Thanks for the great plug-in. For next release, would you fix the time.
Also, below is the link where you can find all TV schedule for Vietnamese channels.
http://www.lichphatsong.tv/lichphatsong/
Hopefully you the data on this site is in the format you can pull for the plug-in EPG
Thanks,

(2012-03-12, 14:51)HansMayer Wrote: As SuperTV has still too many quirks, I decided to put up rtmpGUI+. It's pretty much just the stock rtmpGUI plugin with my EPG technology and channel lists plus you can set the updated libRTMP in the settings and don't have to edit the source anymore. The EPG loads once a day, and the timezones are fixed. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes and doesn't freeze, but you don't have advanced EPGs per channel.

Edit: As the big 'list' is Temporarily disabled (applies to rtmpGUI and rtmpGUI+ as well), I've put up a copy at http://supertv.3owl.com/list.xml

(2012-03-12, 16:00)dtsexpert Wrote: Hans,
Thanks for the great plug-in. For next release, would you fix the time.
Also, below is the link where you can find all TV schedule for Vietnamese channels.
http://www.lichphatsong.tv/lichphatsong/
Hopefully you the data on this site is in the format you can pull for the plug-in EPG
Thanks,

(2012-03-12, 14:51)HansMayer Wrote: As SuperTV has still too many quirks, I decided to put up rtmpGUI+. It's pretty much just the stock rtmpGUI plugin with my EPG technology and channel lists plus you can set the updated libRTMP in the settings and don't have to edit the source anymore. The EPG loads once a day, and the timezones are fixed. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes and doesn't freeze, but you don't have advanced EPGs per channel.

Didn't I implement enough Vietnam EPGs? Wink If it doesn't have EPG (like VTV Cantho) in the plugin, there is no EPG. Or the TV stations decide to not have an EPG on today, which can actually happen.

And the time is fixed.
On the supertv, do you have to keep rebooting the apple tv 2?
Theres no back button for me to go to a different addon
Im using rtmpgui plus instead! Great work!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13