• 31(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Oh-oh ... spoke too soon ... filmon still dumps after 6-7 minutes.

So, where are the backup sd streams listed?
Hey guys. I just got informed about this plugin.
And I must say, I like what I see.
Using ubuntu though, so the plugin doesn't really work that well. Crashes every time a channel loads, and takes forever to download the xml file.
But hopefully these bugs will be fixed soon.
Though the reason why it takes forever to load is because the tv guides for every single channel are being downloaded at the same time.
A workaround would be to only let the current programme show up next to the channel title when you hover over the channel or when it highlights.
Anyway, thanks for including my list in there, I appreciate it.
So keep it up and all that stuffSmile
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
(2012-04-02, 07:36)blackoutworm Wrote: Hey guys. I just got informed about this plugin.
And I must say, I like what I see.
Using ubuntu though, so the plugin doesn't really work that well. Crashes every time a channel loads, and takes forever to download the xml file.
But hopefully these bugs will be fixed soon.
Though the reason why it takes forever to load is because the tv guides for every single channel are being downloaded at the same time.
A workaround would be to only let the current programme show up next to the channel title when you hover over the channel or when it highlights.
Anyway, thanks for including my list in there, I appreciate it.
So keep it up and all that stuffSmile
It only downloads the EPG data once a day per list. (Except for the the Russian list, which downloads the EPG once a week and the Indian list, which downloads the EPG every two days).

Afterwards it's nearly as fast as it would be without the EPG.

@HansMayer The plug-in seems great but not working with Aeon-MQ3 skin.
Its menu overlays the original skin menu, and a lot of stuffs/menu options I can't see.
In the default skin, it is all right.

Anyway to adjust that? It might due to the skins.Thanks.
(2012-04-02, 08:30)HansMayer Wrote: [quote='blackoutworm' pid='1063649' dateline='1333345008']

Here is screenshot for the problems.Image

Please help me to fix that. Thanks
(2012-03-30, 00:28)clayfree Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 19:18)mlte Wrote: Great Addon , though there seems to be some displaying error in Aeon MQ3 ( latest version ) and Eden 11.0
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/egcmq4ul/bug.png
Any workaround?

I saw a solution for Aeon Nox: go to your skins xml folder. Duplicate MyVideoNav.xml and rename it MyTVnav.xml. It worked for me with Aeon Nox and Alaska.

Just have to say this addon is FANTASTIC! Thanks Hans
Wow,great, problem solved
Hello! I am relatively new to XBMC and the very little that I have used it have been very impressed....thanks to all the hard work by the folks in this forum. I have a question about SuperTV -- I just downloaded the 1.105.1 version and was wondering if I also need another add-on/patch to make it work. It installed appropriately into XBMC and when I launched the program it asked me for country which I selected (US), then it just stayed blank. No additional launch. Any thought would be appreciated! Thank you!
Please keep up the good work for solving the following problem:
1.It only allows me to use Super TV once for each start of XBMC, which means after exit super TV, you could not re-launch unless you restart the XBMC.
2.Most video sources will quit after couple minutes or splash after some time.

Thanks
(2012-04-02, 09:36)ailingcoot Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 00:28)clayfree Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 19:18)mlte Wrote: Great Addon , though there seems to be some displaying error in Aeon MQ3 ( latest version ) and Eden 11.0
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/egcmq4ul/bug.png
Any workaround?

I saw a solution for Aeon Nox: go to your skins xml folder. Duplicate MyVideoNav.xml and rename it MyTVnav.xml. It worked for me with Aeon Nox and Alaska.

Just have to say this addon is FANTASTIC! Thanks Hans
Wow,great, problem solved

that solution was an answer to my question in aeon nox section, the problem is that if you update the skin (i use the svn that is updated often) the xml file is deleted. so you have to re-create each time.

now i'm using rtpmgui+ that is not good at 100% on aeonnox but it is better than supertv (rtpmgui+ forget my view type and use each time the list view).

peppe

I have just installed the latest version, it's gone into the addons part of eden, but when i go into addons, and select super tv, the background of addons remains, as does the list of addons on the right, and all i can make out of the super tv addon is the countries, but they appear as white text, and only if i scroll down!
This is the first time this has happened with an addon, and as such renders, for me anyway, this addon useless....so, has anyone encountered this problem, and is there a solution??
Thanks
(2012-04-02, 10:36)peppe_sr Wrote: [quote='ailingcoot' pid='1063718' dateline='1333352193']
[quote='clayfree' pid='1060356' dateline='1333060138']

that solution was an answer to my question in aeon nox section, the problem is that if you update the skin (i use the svn that is updated often) the xml file is deleted. so you have to re-create each time.

now i'm using rtpmgui+ that is not good at 100% on aeonnox but it is better than supertv (rtpmgui+ forget my view type and use each time the list view).

peppe
Peppe, where is the rtpmgui+ ? I am kind of new here. Is that also a script for XBMC?

BTW, you solution works in Aeon-MQ3 as well. Thanks.

Still having some issues with the german streams not loading.
I just downloaded this app and love it Smile Thanks for this! It's great!

Just wondering if there is a channel for Canada's TSN? Only Canadian channel I did find was CBC sports. If not, is it possible to add?
Thanks again!
(2012-04-02, 10:36)peppe_sr Wrote: Peppe, where is the rtpmgui+ ? I am kind of new here. Is that also a script for XBMC?

here the download link for rtpmgui+ it is at the bottom of the download page of supertv
peppe

(2012-04-02, 14:35)dezzy04 Wrote: I just downloaded this app and love it Smile Thanks for this! It's great!

Just wondering if there is a channel for Canada's TSN? Only Canadian channel I did find was CBC sports. If not, is it possible to add?
Thanks again!

Is that just me or wield coincidence? could you re-launch the super tv without restart your XBMC?
for my case, after exit, never be able to re-launch this plug-in.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13