• 42(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
By the way:
the dll (at least for windows) has an older compiled date (if i remember correctly the dll from a few weeks back had a newer compiled date)...
The librtmp.dll with the Nov 28-2011 date came from a Plex installation I had. Seems to work ok, at least for the couple channels I have tried.
I believe I've fixed all my issues with SuperTV and all the other addons that use librtmp on Windows. I've installed the MinGW C compiler, GnuWin32 Make, and the necessary libraries (zlib and openssl) and built the latest revision from the git repository. The compiled size of the new DLL is 1.39MB.

I will provide my compiled DLL if anyone would like to test it, or you can follow the steps I've taken and compile it for yourself if you don't trust strange DLLs.

Here is the git hub for rtmpdump:
http://repo.or.cz/w/rtmpdump.git

On the top line of the shortlog, at the far end, click the "zip" to download the latest snapshot and save that file to your system. Extract the folder somewhere, like in your C: drive's root directory for example. Next, go to http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/make.htm and download the complete package setup. Install this package. Then go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/fi...-20111118/ and download the MinGW-get installer. Install this package and, when asked, select at least the C compiler to install.

Next, and I may have done this the hard way, download the latest zlib and OpenSSL libraries. I downloaded the -lib.zip files and extracted the contents of /include and /lib into the same named folders under C:\MinGW. One final step before compiling, you need to go into the Advanced System Settings (Control Panel > System > option on left side in Windows 7, or right-click My Computer > Properties > Advanced tab in Windows XP). At the bottom of this window, click Environment Variables. On the next window, in the System Variables box, find Path and double click it. Go to the end and append the following:
Code:
;C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\Bin;C:\MinGW\bin
If you're on a 64-bit Windows, it should be Program Files (x86). Please verify your folder names, or modify appropriately if you've changed the default folders. Now, you can go to a command prompt, change directories to where you've extracted the ZIP file from the git repository, and go into the librtmp subfolder. In this folder you'll run "make" to compile the DLL. Like this:
Code:
cd\rtmpdump\librtmp
make SYS=mingw
If you've done everything correctly, it will compile, but give some error about not finding "ln" or something. You should have a librtmp.dll now in that folder. Copy this to XBMC\system\players\dvdplayer.

And that should be it. I'll do some more testing but I believe this has fixed most issues. Be sure to back up your old librtmp.dll. Please provide feedback if I've messed something up in the install steps or if this is working or not.

For the lazy, here is my DLL: Link.
I've updated the windows link for librtmp, the new one should work.
Thanks a lot - all working again!
Thanks, it works on my windows 7 PC, but what about my atv2 and the updated windows link for librtmp ?

Can i use it too? No,or?
(2012-04-14, 14:30)Strike03 Wrote: Thanks, it works on my windows 7 PC, but what about my atv2 and the updated windows link for librtmp ?

Can i use it too? No,or?

Updated libRTMP.

There you find one for the ATV as well.
My noobie thanks to Sentry07 and Hans for fixing the librtmp.dll file. I will give the newest version a test drive and see how it works.
Thank you, for your fast answer.

But if i follow the download link i find two libRTMP, when i unzip.One with 2..MB and one under the Macosx File with 1...MB..which one should i use?
One is for iOS (Apple TV, iPhone and iPad), the other one is for Mac OS X.
(2012-04-14, 14:59)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 14:30)Strike03 Wrote: Thanks, it works on my windows 7 PC, but what about my atv2 and the updated windows link for librtmp ?

Can i use it too? No,or?

Updated libRTMP.

Hmm. Why is your DLL smaller than mine? Did I do something wrong? Just curious for educational purposes.
(2012-04-14, 18:53)sentry07 Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 14:59)HansMayer Wrote:

Can i use it too? No,or?

Updated libRTMP.

Hmm. Why is your DLL smaller than mine? Did I do something wrong? Just curious for educational purposes.
I guess your DLL is either statically linked, or contains both 32-Bit and 64-Bit (if that is even possible under Windows).
It also come from a different source code (which you can get via the Linux link on the page).
(2012-03-13, 14:14)kobyboy Wrote: Any chance to get this great addy working with Aeon MQ3

First of all let me start by saying that this is by far the best Video add-on I have tried. Both layout, info and channal availability is superb! :-)

It would be fantastic to get this working 100% with MQ3. I have tried the quick fix by duplicateing the VideoNav.xml and rename it MyTVnav.xml, but it´s not really working as it should..
Is integration with other Skins on your backlog ?

Keep it up !Smile
I know posting a problem as a first post is frowned upon in most online communities but, I was just curious as to if anyone else can access his website right now. I just get a DNS error but, all other websites are still working correctly.
hans, your homepage link does not work anymore. advise please? thaanks
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13