• 5(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-03-13, 03:30)allmotormark Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 03:07)HansMayer Wrote: 1.99.2 and rtmpGUI+ have support for VTV Cantho now, VTV Danang maybe later.

Here's a question: If you watch a stream, can you exit the script at all on an AppleTV? Hitting the back button (holding menu? holding play?) should exit.

I am on atv2 eden rc2

2 things

on atv2 you can exit now, but then when you try to get back into the addon it won't start , its as if you haven't done anything kinda odd nothing happens. and you can't get it back unless you restart xbmc, when you do that xbmc hangs and you have to do a reset.

also I am unable to play most of the us stations I haven't had the time to try them all (only tried like 5 of them only tried the us ones) but for some reason they start loading and then nothing happens my lib is updated with your lib that was posted in the rtmpgui release post and I selected that in the addon. live tv and rtmpgui works fine for me. if I get a chance i will post up a log
1.99.3: SuperTV starts now after being closed.

No, I am not special, but you have no idea what Hans and I pm each other on this plug-in.
And NO, I am not bothering him. I am collecting the link, posting here, helping him where I can get the missing EPG. Simple as that. At least I am the one who criticize other without knowing the story behind.

(2012-03-13, 02:41)ricosuave0922 Wrote: Im glad you are SOOO special. CLAP CLAP CLAP is that better? Im sure you have no idea who i am on my regular forums...

That's great, thanks !

I had some problems with superTV, RTMPGUI+ is just perfect.
I'll send you feedback on supertv and updates on French channels in the next days.

Looks like you have added proxy parameters support ? I'll try to test that, is it working on geo-blocked wilmaa/teleboy channels ?

A small suggestion : would it be possible to support recording ? ("save stream" from contextual menu)
(2012-03-13, 04:27)dtsexpert Wrote: No, I am not special, but you have no idea what Hans and I pm each other on this plug-in.
And NO, I am not bothering him. I am collecting the link, posting here, helping him where I can get the missing EPG. Simple as that. At least I am the one who criticize other without knowing the story behind.

(2012-03-13, 02:41)ricosuave0922 Wrote: Im glad you are SOOO special. CLAP CLAP CLAP is that better? Im sure you have no idea who i am on my regular forums...

I have to admit you annoy with all your comments on the vietnamese channels. A lot of folks don't even care about the channels. If you have to ask or POST ANYTHING, don't post ist 4 times!
We like to keep threads clean as possible!!!
This makes the reading and posting for relevant information very much easier!

@Hans: Tried both (super and rtmpgui+). Both work finde till now.
Do have a question though: Are the links in (for example) ths lists for Austria or Swiss just the ones from wilmaa? Can i ask why? CouldnÄ't you take the ones from others, so they would work if you don't live in switzerland?

PS: someone did ask something about filmon and why you don't use them. I have seen 1 or 2 links from that site. Have to ask again: any reason you don't use them? or are links from it only useable if you are registered?
OH, that's easy for you. If you feel annoyed, then ignore my post...
Is it hard to do?...Smile Sad
Don't care much others think, all I am trying to do is help.
[/quote]

I have to admit you annoy with all your comments on the vietnamese channels. A lot of folks don't even care about the channels. If you have to ask or POST ANYTHING, don't post ist 4 times!
We like to keep threads clean as possible!!!
This makes the reading and posting for relevant information very much easier!

[/quote]

(2012-03-13, 04:21)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 03:30)allmotormark Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 03:07)HansMayer Wrote: 1.99.2 and rtmpGUI+ have support for VTV Cantho now, VTV Danang maybe later.

Here's a question: If you watch a stream, can you exit the script at all on an AppleTV? Hitting the back button (holding menu? holding play?) should exit.

I am on atv2 eden rc2

2 things

on atv2 you can exit now, but then when you try to get back into the addon it won't start , its as if you haven't done anything kinda odd nothing happens. and you can't get it back unless you restart xbmc, when you do that xbmc hangs and you have to do a reset.

also I am unable to play most of the us stations I haven't had the time to try them all (only tried like 5 of them only tried the us ones) but for some reason they start loading and then nothing happens my lib is updated with your lib that was posted in the rtmpgui release post and I selected that in the addon. live tv and rtmpgui works fine for me. if I get a chance i will post up a log
1.99.3: SuperTV starts now after being closed.

ok i will try it , i tried more stations some work some don't, are any geo blocked?

also it crashed on me when i went into uk stations had to manually reset it
this was on the 1.99.1

ok so i downloaded installed 1.99.3

still same problem, not able to restart the addon

but on the bright side most of the channels work and i was able to view the uk stations and others no prob
I have found a little workaround for the "Doesn't restart" problem: Start any other plugin, SuperTV starts again afterwards.

The crashing on the UK channels is fixed.
seems to work that way thanks!!
Hi there
installed this into appletv yesterday. but when i click on it its just a black screen
advise please
thank you
(2012-03-12, 10:11)HansMayer Wrote: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file

Do you know where i can get the above addon for debug log please .can you send me link
thank you

But try the new 1.0.1, it may work for you.

Hans. I think Rtmpgui plus works better for me. i have similar problems, sometimes u can exit but not always.
I find RTMPGUI a good plugin too!

Ps, are you going to add any further pakistani channels? Whats up with the majority of the hindi channels- they dont work?
(2012-03-13, 05:25)dtsexpert Wrote: OH, that's easy for you. If you feel annoyed, then ignore my post...
Is it hard to do?...Smile Sad
Don't care much others think, all I am trying to do is help.

I will ignore your post. And as you can see (maybe not?!?) anyone else is too ;-)

Und the only one your helping is yourself..so ...rest you can imagine...
lol aint that funny you both have 103 posts lol
(2012-03-13, 12:43)mikey1234 Wrote: lol aint that funny you both have 103 posts lol

hehe

Since you're here: didn't you post something about filmon links?
I've searched all the lists being integrated in the supertv/rtmpgui+ and no filmon link in it?!?

@ Hans: do you mainatin this lists or are they just for example?
I'm speaking about the austrian, german, etc. links, not the Blackout one!
in the uk list there are filmon links.......and in his code he has it set up to generate your token id

so really you only need all the filmon links in there.......
(2012-03-13, 12:52)mikey1234 Wrote: in the uk list there are filmon links.......and in his code he has it set up to generate your token id

so really you only need all the filmon links in there.......

WOW...overseen that...great...then

@hans: what are you waiting for Nod
and i hope yu can maintain all the lists (non english ones like german/swiss/austrian, italian, french, spanish...)...they are good

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13