• 8(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Hans gotta take my hat off to you done a good job......using rtmpgui+ instead of super though as + loads epg ok and dont have to wait so long.......

is there anychance you could split the streams into seperate channels i.e documentaries , movies ,??

it takes a long time for the xml to load but if seperated would be better........but......really good....and glad you got it working with filmon as to be honest reason i done LiveTV was for the old man and step mother in lanzarote she only wants it for the soaps on bbc and itv etc.....

so if you pulled all the bbc,itv, channels off filmon then that would be brill as filmon is stable.......
(2012-03-14, 10:19)MaxMustermann Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 10:14)HansMayer Wrote: It does only work with the default convergence theme at the moment. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes, though.

Could you make a SuperTV setting for the view? This way we could use this addon with other skins. Do you use the name or id of "Media Info 2"?
It uses a modified version of Media Info 2. The problem is that you can't switch to Media View 2 in the original version at all as you can't set the content of the container to 'movies', which is checked by the theme in order to unlock Media View 2. I've sent in a patch which addresses that, in the meantime I'm trying to come up with another solution for the problem. If you use components which allow the content of the container to be set and thus work with all themes, you end up with rtmpGUI+, but it has other shortcomings (i.e. it can't catch key presses -> no detailed EPG)
(2012-03-14, 10:35)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 10:14)HansMayer Wrote: It does only work with the default convergence theme at the moment. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes, though.

Could you make a SuperTV setting for the view? This way we could use this addon with other skins. Do you use the name or id of "Media Info 2"?
It uses a modified version of Media Info 2. The problem is that you can't switch to Media View 2 in the original version at all as you can't set the content of the container to 'movies', which is checked by the theme in order to unlock Media View 2. I've sent in a patch which addresses that, in the meantime I'm trying to come up with another solution for the problem. If you use components which allow the content of the container to be set and thus work with all themes, you end up with rtmpGUI+, but it has other shortcomings (i.e. it can't catch key presses -> no detailed EPG)

I don't know if it works for program addons too, but this
Code:
setContent(...)
    setContent(handle, content) -- Sets the plugins content.

handle      : integer - handle the plugin was started with.
    content     : string - content type (eg. movies)

*Note, You can use the above as keywords for arguments.
           content: files, songs, artists, albums, movies, tvshows, episodes, musicvideos

example:
      - xbmcplugin.setContent(int(sys.argv[1]), 'movies')
unlocks all video views for video addons.

(2012-03-14, 10:54)MaxMustermann Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 10:35)HansMayer Wrote:

I don't know if it works for program addons too, but this
Code:
setContent(...)
    setContent(handle, content) -- Sets the plugins content.

handle      : integer - handle the plugin was started with.
    content     : string - content type (eg. movies)

*Note, You can use the above as keywords for arguments.
           content: files, songs, artists, albums, movies, tvshows, episodes, musicvideos

example:
      - xbmcplugin.setContent(int(sys.argv[1]), 'movies')
unlocks all video views for video addons.
That works for video plugins (rtmpGUI+) where you only have one container, but not for script addons like SuperTV. There might be a way via the built-in functions, all I found until now was Container.Content, but no Container.SetContent.
(2012-03-14, 10:33)mikey1234 Wrote: is there anychance you could split the streams into seperate channels i.e documentaries , movies ,??
That would kind of go against the idea of be operable like a DTV receiver, and would increase the required key presses to change from a given channel to another, which is unnecessary and uncomfortable to use. IMHO.
i repeat

Hans gotta take my hat off to you done a good job......using rtmpgui+ instead of super though as + loads epg ok and dont have to wait so long.......

is there anychance you could split the streams into seperate channels i.e documentaries , movies ,??

it takes a long time for the xml to load but if seperated would be better........but......really good....and glad you got it working with filmon as to be honest reason i done LiveTV was for the old man and step mother in lanzarote she only wants it for the soaps on bbc and itv etc.....

so if you pulled all the bbc,itv, channels off filmon then that would be brill as filmon is stable.......

you ingnoring me hans?
(2012-03-14, 10:56)HansMayer Wrote: That works for video plugins (rtmpGUI+), but not for script addons like SuperTV.

Confused I hope they will integrate your patch in the eden release since the code seems to be uncritical.
Thanks for your answer!
where can I find rtmpGUI+? when I click on it it just point me to supertv...

oups that's ok I found it!!
Wow this thread progressed since last time i checked in.

Did Hans say we have mouse support now?

I can can get the channel list up, but hitting enter on a channel just doesn't do anything at. The channel list just loads again. Yet I can go to the same channel on RTMPgui using the same list and the channel will play fine.

I'm on Debian testing with EDEN.
(2012-03-14, 11:21)x0149128 Wrote: Wow this thread progressed since last time i checked in.

Did Hans say we have mouse support now?

I can can get the channel list up, but hitting enter on a channel just doesn't do anything at. The channel list just loads again. Yet I can go to the same channel on RTMPgui using the same list and the channel will play fine.

I'm on Debian testing with EDEN.
In the version you have, the mouse actually works, but the keyboard is broken. You'll have to install 1.100.1, where both keyboard and mouse work.
(2012-03-14, 11:02)mikey1234 Wrote: i repeat

you ingnoring me hans?

I have to say, I wouldn't like it to have channel lists like Blackout.
He has seperated them into countries which hopefully stays that way.
1.) you can find your channel easier
2.) you can watch a stream from a country, not searching for it a few days
3.) the blackout list is in there! There it is seperated how you like it: documentaries etc.

As i said: i would like them they stay the way they are, it's much better than throwing them alltogether.
I also wouldn't mind to see more filmon links :-)

By the way: ym EPG loads fast. Using rtmpgui+, EPG for each list takes seconds (3-5 max).
what i meant was when i click on uk you have to scroll through 40 odd streams to get to what you want but if they were seperated

i.e
United Kingdom
docs,sport etc...

usa
docs ,sports etc....
(2012-03-14, 13:42)mikey1234 Wrote: what i meant was when i click on uk you have to scroll through 40 odd streams to get to what you want but if they were seperated

i.e
United Kingdom
docs,sport etc...

usa
docs ,sports etc....

Ahh allright. Yeah that would be nice, but since we have EPG I dont mind about it. I rather like to have more reliable streams or backup streams for all of them if one is broke or something like that!

@Hans: installed the newest version of rtmpgui+, got error:
Code:
12:43:42 T:4004  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:43:42 T:4004   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.Exception'>
12:43:42 T:4004   ERROR: Error Contents: Could not get AddonPtr given a script id of plugin.rtmpGUI. If you are trying to use 'os.getcwd' to set the path, you cannot do that in a Version: 2.0 plugin.
12:43:42 T:4004   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\default.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import main;main(BASE)
                                              File "C:\Users\PK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.rtmpGUIplus\resources\lib\main.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                __settings__   = xbmcaddon.Addon(id='plugin.rtmpGUI')
                                            Exception: Could not get AddonPtr given a script id of plugin.rtmpGUI. If you are trying to use 'os.getcwd' to set the path, you cannot do that in a Version: 2.0 plugin.
12:43:42 T:3568   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.rtmpGUI+

I think you still refer to plugin.rtmpGUI in your main.py, instead of plugin.rtmpGUIplus
mouse still does not work for me
(2012-03-14, 13:42)mikey1234 Wrote: but if they were seperated
In fact the functionality is there (at least in rtmpGUI+) to separate channels based on language tag, so if channels was tagged like
Code:
<language>English/Music</language>
<language>English/News</language>
etc., then they would get separated automatically. But the real solution would be to add a new XML tag for this, because that XML is for...
(2012-03-14, 14:22)gpz1 Wrote:
(2012-03-14, 13:42)mikey1234 Wrote: what i meant was when i click on uk you have to scroll through 40 odd streams to get to what you want but if they were seperated

i.e
United Kingdom
docs,sport etc...

usa
docs ,sports etc....

In fact the functionality is there (at least in rtmpGUI+) to separate channels based on language tag, so if channels was tagged like
Code:
<language>English/Music</language>
<language>English/News</language>
etc., then they would get separated automatically. But the real solution would be to add a new XML tag for this, because that XML is for...

thats what im asking hans do do is change the xml
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13