• 4(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Trying to load any stream crashes xbmc on OS X for me.
same here
Same here! on apple tv there's no back or off button in order to return to the xbmc menu...

is there any possible way to add it?

thanks great plugin!

FAno

(2012-03-12, 16:11)roadie Wrote: On the supertv, do you have to keep rebooting the apple tv 2?
Theres no back button for me to go to a different addon
Im using rtmpgui plus instead! Great work!

crashes on windows 7 64bit
Hans,
Thanks so much for your help.
Would you please check the link below is add the EGP to few Vietnamese channels that don't have EPG.
Some popular one we Vietnamese watch is HTV7, HTV9, this site has EGP schedule for both HTV7 and 9
1.99 give me "script error", below is my log. Go back to 1.0.1, it works fine.

3:29:20 T:140626087896960 ERROR: ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block /home/hhle/.xbmc/addons/SuperTV
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 ERROR: close failed in file object destructor:
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 ERROR: IOError
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 ERROR: :
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 ERROR: [Errno 10] No child processes
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 ERROR: Error Contents: (10, 'No child processes')
13:29:20 T:140625450997504 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/hhle/.xbmc/addons/SuperTV/default.py", line 19, in <module>
if __name__ == "__main__": from resources.lib.main import main;main(BASE)
File "/home/hhle/.xbmc/addons/SuperTV/resources/lib/main.py", line 537, in main
checkAutoupdateEPG()
File "/home/hhle/.xbmc/addons/SuperTV/resources/lib/main.py", line 72, in checkAutoupdateEPG
elif platform.system() == 'Windows':
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/platform.py", line 1306, in system
return uname()[0]
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/platform.py", line 1273, in uname
processor = _syscmd_uname('-p','')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/platform.py", line 1030, in _syscmd_uname
rc = f.close()
IOError: (10, 'No child processes')
Really appreciate your help
thanks
(2012-03-12, 16:04)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-03-12, 16:00)dtsexpert Wrote: Hans,
Thanks for the great plug-in. For next release, would you fix the time.
Also, below is the link where you can find all TV schedule for Vietnamese channels.
http://www.lichphatsong.tv/lichphatsong/
Hopefully you the data on this site is in the format you can pull for the plug-in EPG
Thanks,

(2012-03-12, 14:51)HansMayer Wrote: As SuperTV has still too many quirks, I decided to put up rtmpGUI+. It's pretty much just the stock rtmpGUI plugin with my EPG technology and channel lists plus you can set the updated libRTMP in the settings and don't have to edit the source anymore. The EPG loads once a day, and the timezones are fixed. rtmpGUI+ works with all themes and doesn't freeze, but you don't have advanced EPGs per channel.

You find it on the downloads page.

Edit: As the big 'list' is Temporarily disabled (applies to rtmpGUI and rtmpGUI+ as well), I've put up a copy at http://supertv.3owl.com/list.xml
Didn't I implement enough Vietnam EPGs? Wink If it doesn't have EPG (like VTV Cantho) in the plugin, there is no EPG. Or the TV stations decide to not have an EPG on today, which can actually happen.

And the time is fixed.

1.99.1 now has a '..' item to quit the script for AppleTV users, shouldn't crash on Windows and doesn't crash after loading the EPG anymore.
Thanks HansMayer. I have just downloaded it, will try it later today and give u some feedback!
Hans,
Thanks so much, it works great. Any chance we can somehow refresh the EPG so that current program sync to the current time most of the time?
What I mean is that for now the current program still show although it already ended and the new one already started.
We can back out all the way to the main menu, but then the plug-in will need to pull the EPG again, that process take quite some time.
Also it will be great if user can pick the channels and set them as their favorite, these favorite one will be stored in favorite folder.
Both Livestreams and LiveTv has this feature, I think it'll be useful for us to have the channels we often watch in one list instead of jumping around from one folder to the other.
One again, thanks so much for your help.
Regards
(2012-03-12, 23:48)HansMayer Wrote: 1.99.1 now has a '..' item to quit the script for AppleTV users, shouldn't crash on Windows and doesn't crash after loading the EPG anymore.

Hans,
This site has TV schedule for VTV Cantho 1 & 2 http://www.vtvcantho.vn/#
VTV Danang: http://www.vtvdanang.vn/
Would you kindly please add EPG for these Vietnamese channels.
Thanks
Damn it, didn't you know I am also a contributor on the Vietnamese list?
What have you done so for for the xbmc community?
How about getting you feet wet, knowing who is who on the forum before criticize others.
(2012-03-13, 02:25)ricosuave0922 Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 02:16)dtsexpert Wrote: Hans,
This site has TV schedule for VTV Cantho 1 & 2 http://www.vtvcantho.vn/#
VTV Danang: http://www.vtvdanang.vn/
Would you kindly please add EPG for these Vietnamese channels.
Thanks

Seriously dude, chill out on the Vietnamese channels for a bit. That is like the 3rd or 4th time you have asked. Give the guy a break. He has plenty on his plate just getting the bugs worked out right now.

1.99.2 and rtmpGUI+ have EPG for VTV Cantho now, VTV Danang maybe later.

Here's a question: If you watch a stream, can you exit the script at all on an AppleTV? Hitting the back button (holding menu? holding play?) should exit.
This is really close to being an amazing add-on, keep up the good work!
I agree with InVamped. It is a great plugin. Has some bugs now, but once those are worked out it will be one of the best out there!
This is a great add on,... the EPG makes it a pleasure to use.

thanks. HansMayer
(2012-03-13, 03:07)HansMayer Wrote: 1.99.2 and rtmpGUI+ have support for VTV Cantho now, VTV Danang maybe later.

Here's a question: If you watch a stream, can you exit the script at all on an AppleTV? Hitting the back button (holding menu? holding play?) should exit.

I am on atv2 eden rc2

2 things

on atv2 you can exit now, but then when you try to get back into the addon it won't start , its as if you haven't done anything kinda odd nothing happens. and you can't get it back unless you restart xbmc, when you do that xbmc hangs and you have to do a reset.

also I am unable to play most of the us stations I haven't had the time to try them all (only tried like 5 of them only tried the us ones) but for some reason they start loading and then nothing happens my lib is updated with your lib that was posted in the rtmpgui release post and I selected that in the addon. live tv and rtmpgui works fine for me. if I get a chance i will post up a log
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13