• 6(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
hi anyone can help. country come up ok then tells me finding feeds it freezes yousing atv 2 thanks
What plugin are you using?
If its supertv, get the latest version from hansmayer's link
Hi, the addon works perfectly now Big Grin
One question, Is it possible to add a local xml channel list?

Thanks
Any chance to get this great addy working with Aeon MQ3
using latest version on the main website still can not exit anywhere via ATV2 to get back to main menu, anyone have a fix

Thanks all great add on
Hello,

Not sure if someone already asked this or not about the librtmp.dll : is the patch from your link already included in the latest git build on mplayer's website (2011-09-26: Download Windows build rtmpdump-20110925-git-6230845-win32.zip ) or is your build newer? I am in doubt of which dll to use.

I noticed that your zip file has more exe's in it also: a srv for vlc I guess.

Cheers.

PS
Like some of the people here I couldn't make SuperTV work - all sub-sections links with countries do not work but afterward I noticed rtmpGUI+ (maybe you should really change the name so "+" would appear in XBMC's menu) which worked. Not right out the box (got the error regarding the wrong dir structure first and a crash) but finally it worked (WinXP 11.0 beta3).
(2012-03-13, 14:17)dallasnights Wrote: using latest version on the main website still can not exit anywhere via ATV2 to get back to main menu, anyone have a fix

Thanks all great add on
I had this problem with Mythbox on my ATV2, the only solution I could find was to use XBMC remote on my android phone. I forget which button gets you back to the main menu, this probably isn't the solution you were looking for, but it does save you from pulling the power cord.
I've installed this plugin but it's not shown under Video addons.

I have double checked and the folder and files are all there, but it's just not showing up in xbmc eden
(2012-03-13, 19:34)x0149128 Wrote: I've installed this plugin but it's not shown under Video addons.

I have double checked and the folder and files are all there, but it's just not showing up in xbmc eden

It is displayed under programs.
So it is.

Looks excellent, but not a single stream will play for me. I press enter on the country menu, then find my channel then press enter (because the mouse click does't do anything), but nothing happens. It kind of makes that noise as if i've selected something, but the programme just reloads.

Also all the times are AM rather than using the 24 hour clock, but I guess that's been mentioned.
This really doesn't work on MQ3.

Also, did anyone have issues with LiveTV after installing this? I can't play those stream as they now seem to try and play via SuperTV.
the rapidshare link for atv2 librtmp has expired
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
This isn't working correctly for me under Eden...

When i run the addon it runs, but it does not display properly with jumbled text on the right of the screen, When i try to navigate i get random channel text appearing on the LEFT. I can just about select "United Kingdom" and a channel.. The streams play fine.

Using "Transparency" skin although the same happens with other skins.

How would I go about getting those filmon streams for e4, c4, c5 etc into an .strm file to use with tv guide?
for me some channels dont start. like austrian channels und switzerland channels. i need orf 1 und sf2 but they dont start. anyone an idea?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13