• 23(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Version 10 of rtmpgui+ doesn't have correct zip stucture - fails to install.
(2012-03-21, 15:10)castalla Wrote: Version 10 of rtmpgui+ doesn't have correct zip stucture - fails to install.

Re-download it. It works for me.
Cheers - redownload worked!
It works .... but where are the non-exiting Filmon streams?!! Some time back there was a suggestion that the continuous streams would be introduced in later versions?
---------
Hi. How do i get the hindi epg up?
its cool. i worked it out
Added latest version on Eden RC2 on a Mac Mini under "apps" and clicking on it keeps the apps in the foreground and the list of channels garbled in the background, hence making navigation very difficult. Added as a menu shortcut to test directly selecting the app and entering within it, same issue.
I can watch the channels after struggling to navigate, and flick through the one I installed (France, UK)
Added rtmpgui+ (xbmc > show package contents etc...) same issue.
anyone elses freeze when loading UK channels?
Does anyone know why italian sky cinema channels don't work?? Only for a buffering problem??
(2012-03-21, 20:01)wimmy Wrote: Added latest version on Eden RC2 on a Mac Mini under "apps" and clicking on it keeps the apps in the foreground and the list of channels garbled in the background, hence making navigation very difficult. Added as a menu shortcut to test directly selecting the app and entering within it, same issue.
I can watch the channels after struggling to navigate, and flick through the one I installed (France, UK)
Added rtmpgui+ (xbmc > show package contents etc...) same issue.

What skin are you using? Currently it only works with Confluence and the problem you described is similar to what I saw when using other skins.
--
"Improves the closing mechanism" I guess it does because you can now press up or down to bring up guide then scroll to top where .... is located to access previous channel list. Or from the guide choose up or down to bring the player options up and it is there where you can exit the addon. If you press the stop button it will exit you out of the addon. No more being stuck in the addon!! yeah The other way to exit out of the addon is while you are watching the live broadcast holding the menu button for about three seconds and a menu appears the options show EPG , Change aspect ratio, Exit, and cancel. Choosing Exit here gets you out of the addon. Great fix. The only problem I have with this addon is that the programming guide doesn't match whats playing. I'm not taliking an hour ahead or behind but a different channel broadcast altogether. Like right now it said on USA NCIS would be playing. I was like "yes!!" I change it to USA and what do I see....?? Gapped tooth Dave Letterman.
XBMC (11.0-RC2 Git:20120229-f38655f), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.0.1 (Build 9A406a)). Built on Mar 1 2012
(2012-03-22, 06:18)motley28 Wrote: "Improves the closing mechanism"
I guess it does because you can now press up or down to bring up guide then scroll to top where .... is located to access previous channel list.
That has been there since Day 1. The EPG window that was improved is the one that pops up when you hold Menu and select 'Show EPG', and it now closes as intended.
(2012-03-22, 06:18)motley28 Wrote: Or from the guide choose up or down to bring the player options up and it is there where you can exit the addon.
If you press the stop button it will exit you out of the add-on.
If you press Stop on the Remote, Escape on the Keyboard or Menu on the Apple Remote while a channel is playing, you'll get back to the main menu of XBMC.
(2012-03-22, 06:18)motley28 Wrote: The other way to exit out of the addon is while you are watching the live broadcast holding the menu button for about three seconds and a menu appears the options show EPG , Change aspect ratio, Exit, and cancel.
Choosing Exit here gets you out of the addon. Great fix.
That was added in 1.104 because pressing Menu on the Apple Remote didn't work (which should work in 1.105, though).
Sorry didn't mean to sound like I was ripping on your work. I know how that goes when someone just rips into something without any thought. Sorry I do truly like your creation. Now on to what I meant and what doesn't work on my ATV2. When scrolling through the channel list and reaching the top or ..... part(which takes you to previous page). What I meant was that now you can go to previous menus(....) now and when you have reached the end the guide will disappear whereas to the previous version I had would just send you right back into the program with the guide still on(couldn't get the guide off). Now as far as the Stop, Escape and Menu button functions while the channel is playing I can only vouch for the ATV2 I have and stop does nothing at all while you I'm still viewing a channel. Holding menu on the atv remote to exit out of the addon is simply magnifique. Something else that I noticed last couple times I used this add on is if I exit out of the addon and try to get right back in it won't let me. Only happened a couple times and next time it does ill grab a log to see what's going on. One of the times it was @10 mins beforse I could get back on the addon. I would like to send to Hans my greatest appreciation of his work and oh yes an atta boy too! Good job!!!
XBMC (11.0-RC2 Git:20120229-f38655f), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.0.1 (Build 9A406a)). Built on Mar 1 2012
(2012-03-21, 21:09)jonnypa Wrote: Does anyone know why italian sky cinema channels don't work?? Only for a buffering problem??

that's because internet sucks in italy.
sky should have a solid 2,5 - 3mbit constant bandwidth available to avoid buffering.

• 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13